• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Saverio "Sav" Rocca kicks a goal from "a mile away."

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civKdIgEC6I&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Whoah whoah...Anquan a top 5 WR? Let's not get carried away. He's 32 & hasn't broken 1000 yards in 3 years and has 18TDs the past 4 years; I'm not sure he would have gotten much more than a 6th from anyone else. I didn't see much wrong with that trade, to be honest.

Toler to the Colts. THAT pisses me off more than Lorenzo, to be honest. **** you, Mara.

Mara is sitting back laughing right now, knowing we can't even afford to keep our own damn players..... I hope the biggest **** you we can give him is winning the division every year and keeping his sorry ass giants out of the playoffs

Whoah whoah...Anquan a top 5 WR? Let's not get carried away. He's 32 & hasn't broken 1000 yards in 3 years and has 18TDs the past 4 years; I'm not sure he would have gotten much more than a 6th from anyone else. I didn't see much wrong with that trade, to be honest.

I may be a bit off, but not by much. He almost single-handedly stopped the Ravens near collapse and fueled their Super Bowl run last year and was definitely their playoff MVP. I haven't seen a player of his caliber traded for a 6th round pick in a long time. It was the topic of note on both Mile and Mike and FSR this morning so I don't think I'm the only one who raised his eyebrows at it :)

Please little baby Jesus lets the rumors be true!!! Please make Meangelo Hall the starting free safety for the Dallas Cowboys!!! PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!

And Huly is announcing on FB that LoAx is gone. :(

Last edited:
If Alexander is gone its because the paycheck means more to him than team affiliation. Doesn't make him a bad guy, you and might do the same thing. But it's not like he doesn't have a choice like some fans want to pretend.

"Free agent frenzy?" Just stop with all the stupid ****ing nicknames for every little stupid ****ing thing already.

Some people really like asterisks.

BFPj_uaCQAAB5T6.png

I'm not even sure how to respond to that.

Damn.

Losing Lorenzo sucks.

I like him because he's our guy, but he's a utility man and a special teams player on the downside of 30. You don't pay a lot for a guy like that, and if someone else wants to that's their problem. He's the kinda guy we'd have stolen from someone else five years ago, and then wondered why he wasn't a star even though we paid him like one.

His roles will be replaced in the draft. I'd rather see him be here than not, but this isn't a crippling blow.

I'm seeing on Twitter that Lorenzo hasn't signed anywhere yet - he doesn't even have a visit scheduled with the Cardinals from what I'm seeing. Does that mean he's for sure going to the Steelers, or does it mean he's still considering returning to the Redskins? I don't know...but don't count him out quite yet...I would be willing to bet he'll at least give the Redskins a chance to match any offer, but maybe not.

Bernard Pollard has been released...another veteran safety is on the market. This is good news; we should be able to get someone much more serviceable than Madieu on the cheap.

I like him because he's our guy, but he's a utility man and a special teams player on the downside of 30. You don't pay a lot for a guy like that, and if someone else wants to that's their problem. He's the kinda guy we'd have stolen from someone else five years ago, and then wondered why he wasn't a star even though we paid him like one.

His roles will be replaced in the draft. I'd rather see him be here than not, but this isn't a crippling blow.

Oh, I understand the realities, Henry and agree with what you say, I'm just sorry to see him go. I liked his effort and willingness to do whatever was asked of him.

None of that however makes it at all difficult for me to understand why his leaving was probably inevitable.

Oh, I understand the realities, Henry and agree with what you say, I'm just sorry to see him go. I liked his effort and willingness to do whatever was asked of him.

None of that however makes it at all difficult for me to understand why his leaving was probably inevitable.

I've been taking the perspective this morning that its usually teams like the Ravens that have an awesome, UDFA utility guy leave the team for buku bucks. Remember Adalius Thomas? Hopefully Zo has more success than Thomas did. Maybe, like them, we'll have someone step up as soon as he leaves? Its nice to be the one supplying the talent for once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.