• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

The interior of the OL has come to overshadow even the issues in the secondary in 2013.

We could use upgrades at all 3 spots to be honest.

With these guys being 28, 30 and 31 years old change is coming in any event.

They have $30M ish in space next year - I hope they use a lot of it to sign Alex Mack, Jon Asamoah, Veldeheer/Albert/Saffold to solidify the OL. I wouldn't mind seeing Hakim Nicks brought in either, as I think he'd be a great compliment to Pierre, as long as he's healthy.

"We needed 42 to beat Josh McCown and 35 to beat Christian Ponder and Matt Kassel. Let that digest for a minute."
- Kevin Sheehan

"We needed 42 to beat Josh McCown and 35 to beat Christian Ponder and Matt Kassel. Let that digest for a minute."
- Kevin Sheehan

Oh, I've digested it plenty, but I'm fairly certain you don't want to hear my thoughts on this. :)

Well you can also note that Washington made a star of 34 year old DT Kevin Williams who looked like Reggie White with 3 sacks AND that on the other side of the ball the Skins D couldn't apply pressure to a line that was starting TWO backups.

Oh, I've digested it plenty, but I'm fairly certain you don't want to hear my thoughts on this. :)

And you wonder why I think its you that brings that argument up every time?

You can't go 2 hours without dumping it in some thread as a response to something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you can also note that Washington made a star of 34 year old DT Kevin Williams who looked like Reggie White with 3 sacks AND that on the other side of the ball the Skins D couldn't apply pressure to a line that was starting TWO backups.

we should just run RB screens every play. the defense will bite every time, they won't be able to pick it up because they won't know the difference between being let go and just beating our o line :\

And you wonder why everyone thinks its you that brings that argument up every time?

You can't go 2 hours without dumping it in some thread as a response to something.

I didn't bring it up. In fact, I made it a point NOT to bring it up. But you certainly had to start dumping on me for NOT bringing it up. Take a deep breath before posting, next time.

Is this revenge for when you brought up Griffin's behavior every 5 minutes in the offseason? And got called on it? I don't understand why you're attacking me in every thread for this? I have an opinion, so do you. Let it go.

I didn't bring it up. In fact, I made it a point NOT to bring it up. But you certainly had to start dumping on me for NOT bringing it up. Take a deep breath before posting, next time.

Is this revenge for when you brought up Griffin's behavior every 5 minutes in the offseason? And got called on it? I don't understand why you're attacking me in every thread for this? I have an opinion, so do you. Let it go.

You did bring it up. That's exactly what you did. "I'm fairly certain you don't want to hear my thoughts on this" is bringing it up. Unless there's something other than "running the ball to control the clock is the answer, and Kyle gets away from the run, therefore it's all Kyle's fault" is what is supposed to be taken away from that?

Revenge? What are we, 10 year olds? Griffins offseason behavior hasn't changed, it was what it was, and the only people 'calling me on it' are the same ones that took 5 weeks to realize I was on to something when I said Griffin was playing like ass.

we've argued on it relentlessly, as have others with you, and you keep bringing it up. Constantly. Over and over. In every damn thread.

Hey, did you guys know that Lanky thinks the root problems of this team are that Kyle Shanahan abandons the run?

You did bring it up. That's exactly what you did. "I'm fairly certain you don't want to hear my thoughts on this" is bringing it up. Unless there's something other than "running the ball to control the clock is the answer, and Kyle gets away from the run, therefore it's all Kyle's fault" is what is supposed to be taken away from that?

Revenge? What are we, 10 year olds? Griffins offseason behavior hasn't changed, it was what it was, and the only people 'calling me on it' are the same ones that took 5 weeks to realize I was on to something when I said Griffin was playing like ass.

we've argued on it relentlessly, as have others with you, and you keep bringing it up. Constantly. Over and over. In every damn thread.

Hey, did you guys know that Lanky thinks the root problems of this team are that Kyle Shanahan abandons the run?

No, actually I didn't. I hinted at it to try and make light of it and bring humor to the situation, and you jumped all over me. By all means, continue to do so, that's really solving the problem.

And yes, revenge, because I honestly can't figure out why you would continue to berate me for my opinion (even when I don't bring it up), other than you just really really disagree with it. Which is fine; I don't bash you for continuing to argue with me, but when you keep getting personal over and over and over and over and over, it gets old. Fast.

EDIT: you have obviously never heard the phrase "it takes two to Tango."

Wait - the guy that brought up an argument from 3 months ago is the one talking about getting personal?

You hinted at it to be a passive aggressive ass. You enjoy asserting your point in a way you think no one else will bother contending you on and it's tiring.

but when you keep getting personal over and over and over and over and over, it gets old. Fast.

and I know you're going to take this as me 'getting revenge' but I want you to read this... then read the posts quite a few of us have made about you continually posting the same opinion in every thread, and tell me there isn't a parallel. Hearing (reading) the same content over and over and over gets old.... FAST, regardless of the context

and I know you're going to take this as me 'getting revenge' but I want you to read this... then read the posts quite a few of us have made about you continually posting the same opinion in every thread, and tell me there isn't a parallel. Hearing (reading) the same content over and over and over gets old.... FAST, regardless of the context

Because I'm the only one who does so? Please. I'm just the only one who gets attacked for it over and over and over.

Because I'm the only one who does so? Please. I'm just the only one who gets attacked for it over and over and over.

People point it out when Ryman and McD5 do it as well. There are 3 things that 90% of the regular posters on this board know because it's been pounded into our heads

You blame Kyle
Ryman blames the O and D line
McD5 blames the WR Corps

Good Lord. Enough Redskin fan on Redskin fan verbal violence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.