• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Yep, I think that's the season. Can't lose a game like that. I'm sure we'll win some more before it's all said and done, but seven in a row again ... I don't see that happening.

Can't really say it better than Sheehan at this point.

The annoying thing with this team is there always seems to be a bad move to counter a good one.

At WR we sign Garçon who is living up to his contract, but we also have Josh Morgan at $5M who is now the fourth receiver.

At TE, we get a draft steal in Jordan Reed but pay Fred Davis $2.5M to sleep walk through camp and the preseason.

On defense we draft Ryan Kerrigan and he develops into a consistent player for us, but take Jarvis Jenkins in the second round and after two plus years he still is all but invisible on the field .

It's the two steps ahead one step back history that makes me wonder if they are ever going to put it all together,

We're only 2 games out of first place, and 7 games to go.
That's plenty of time to catch up

We don't even have to go 7-0 this time.
We could go 5-2, and only lose to the Chiefs and Niners, and win the division.

There's no indication this year's team has anything close to that kind of a run in them. Anything is *possible* in theory. But believing it will happen this year is borderline delusional.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly get any dumber, you go and post something like that...

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

The teams ahead of us are not exactly division-leading-calibre teams, themselves. It's only a matter of time before their true colors show, and they yield to their inevitable collapse.

It's not about mathematics Fear. Anyone who can add knows its possible. But our defense cannot stop anyone. It doesn't matter who we are competing against if we can't stop inferior offenses from scoring.

Last year the key to finishing ahead of Dallas and NYG was our division record.

We swept the Cowboys and Eagles and split with the Giants to go 5-1.

This year the Redskins are 0-2 so far in the NFC East. They are also 1-5 in the Conference, a key tiebreaker.

So, we are not in the same position.

ItsForYou.jpg

Its 100,000 Giants fans telling you not to fall for THAT!!!

I think I just did :).

Honestly, it's nice to see not everyone is hopeless. I wish I believed.

I believed last year, I was one of the first to say we would win out and make the playoffs, but this year I do not see it happening.

As Mike said earlier, last weekend was one of the best Redskins weekends ever for me, last night tho was one of the worst...

Well we made adjustments against, and stopped San Diego, and a truly elite QB.
Do we forget that in a matter of one week ?

So the adjustment/plan was to let Rivers,Woodhead and Keenan Allen go wild on us until they got to the 1 yard line?

Heck of an adjustment if you ask me........Sheesh

I think it was more impressive what we did to Rivers at the 1, than it was un-impressive, what happened earlier on the drive.
It's a classic example of a glass, that's half-full

We were very fortunate that McCoy forgot about Ryan Matthews when it came to running the ball on the goal line.

IMO, it was more their blunder than Haslett's prowess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.