• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Suffered through the NBC Sports news Redskins' Report on cable. Can someone please explain to me how Grant Paulsen got a job as a sports journalist?

Today while trying to explain the talent level of a player, he referred to Madden ratings.

Suffered through the NBC Sports news Redskins' Report on cable. Can someone please explain to me how Grant Paulsen got a job as a sports journalist?

Today while trying to explain the talent level of a player, he referred to Madden ratings.

OMG that is awesome!

He'll be insufferable this year, not being able to fluff Cousins at every opportunity.

Anyone else think our uniforms are ugly?

I think we have one of the best helmets, although I think it'd look better without the stripe down the middle, but the uniforms themselves are kinda ugly!

How to put this ...

No.

In case you weren't aware, tomorrow's pre-season game against the Jets looks to be nationally televised on ESPN.

Haha! No respectable man wears purple!

page.jpg

Overruled.

Regular ESPN - at least its on here in NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if we'll get our first look at Alex Smith tonight. Maybe a series, or two?

Other than that, same preseason wishes as last week for me.
No injuries.
Guys knowing their assignments.
Clear emergence of a new punt returner.

Wondering if we'll get our first look at Alex Smith tonight. Maybe a series, or two?

Other than that, same preseason wishes as last week for me.
No injuries.
Guys knowing their assignments.
Clear emergence of a new punt returner.

I'd like to see the run game develop. Guice is down, I wanna see Perine / Kelley / Bibbs / Marshall keep showing me something I was fairly happy with the RBs last week... wanna see more.

Very true. The better our guys look running behind and Oline filled with non-starters, the more confidence we can all have in what they might do behind Trent & Co..

No, the Redskins are not going to go down the route of the Seahawks and other teams that keep their helmets but go to those really ugly spandex pants in black with neon colored shoes :furious2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.