• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Piss poor offensive game plan from our disinterested HC.

Yawning?

In the middle of the ****ing game?

Yeah, Crook Cousins didn't play well. But his brain dead coach didn't give him much of a chance either.

Somebody get the dynamite ready.

Ever occur to you he's had zero sleep in the last week trying to figure out how to make prime rib out of a shit sandwich? Because we all know - that *yawn* cost us the game :)

I'll never understand fans that despise their own team. And yeah - I'm talking to you @Ax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pats just traded Jimmy Garoppolo to the 49ers for a second. Another one of Captain Checkdown's options thwarted.

Nick

Pats just traded Jimmy Garoppolo to the 49ers for a second. Another one of Captain Checkdown's options thwarted.

Nick

That's unbelievable. He was their one and only backup. They don't even have a QB on their practice squad.
And Bellichek was high on him, as the heir to Brady. They must have picked someone up, or Brady is the only QB on the roster.
Only Bellichek can trade 2 QB's within weeks of each other.

Wish we'd trade for a lineman....on either side of the ball.

Last edited:
That's unbelievable. He was their one and only backup. They don't even have a QB on their practice squad.

And Bellichek was high on him, as the heir to Brady. They must have picked someone up, or Brady is the only QB on the roster.

They are going to sign Kaepernick in the shock of all shocks.

As for Cousins, I never thought it was a foregone conclusion that Cousins would just go to SF at the end of the year. He may end up there even after this trade. But he may sign with the Redskins. Or with some other team. But the idea he was gauranteed to be in SF just didn't make sense. If he doesn't resign here, I've thought he may end up in Pittsburgh. That's his type of town. He'd be a rock star up there like Roethlisberger, who has been talking retirement for years. They may not break the bank like he wants, but they have everything else we expect he wants. Anyway, still got a season to play in DC.

Pats seem to make these moves all the time and usually they work out for them. They did get a 2nd round pick, which will be a high one. I'd say NE is getting the better end of the deal.

Ever occur to you he's had zero sleep in the last week trying to figure out how to make prime rib out of a shit sandwich? Because we all know - that *yawn* cost us the game :)

I'll never understand fans that despise their own team. And yeah - I'm talking to you @Ax.

Awwwww! Did wittle JayJay miss his nap?

Get off it, Boone.

Never said it cost the game. But it's not a good look. You know it. I know it. The whole freakin world knows it.
I love my team. I despise losing. Which Norv Gruden has done more of, than winning. Injuries, or not.

Ever occur to you that the team might be trying to make prime rib out of a shit sandwich with him?

I'm sure Testeverde can come in as a backup in NE he's gotta only be 50. The trade while interesting I'm not sure changes where Cousins ends up next offseason. If Garap plays well San Fran is out, if he doesn't San Fran is in. Who knows what the qb market looks like next year, Denver will be looking to spend some cash, Giants may move on from Eli or he retires, Rivers could retire, it's a crap shoot overall. Here's what I believe though, capt happy feet bails DC and SO says, adios senor.

There will always be foolish teams around to pay him what he wants. I hope it's not the one I follow.

https://hub.sas.com/groups/1871-customerintelligence360discussionboard

Dropped 7 spots...no surprise. Can't believe they didn't mention our injuries.

Record against teams over .500 ain't pretty.

18. Washington Redskins

2017 record: 3-4
Week 8 ranking: No. 11

The Redskins have lost to the Chiefs, Cowboys and Eagles (twice) this season. On paper that's not bad, but it has to be concerning they can't beat anyone good. Case in point, the Redskins are 3-12 since 2015 against teams that are over .500.

I saw that earlier, not mentioning the injuries does stand out, not nearly as much as the "we can't win against good teams" part. That's just miserable.

Awwwww! Did wittle JayJay miss his nap?

Get off it, Boone.

Never said it cost the game. But it's not a good look. You know it. I know it. The whole freakin world knows it.
I love my team. I despise losing. Which Norv Gruden has done more of, than winning. Injuries, or not.

Ever occur to you that the team might be trying to make prime rib out of a shit sandwich with him?
Nah, this one's on you brother. Boone called you out on an over-the-top post. Seems to me if you're going to go with the level of 'analysis' of a man yawning meaning he's 'disintersted', and how it's dynamite time given the team is trying to compete with essentially a fourth-quarter preseason-game OL and decimated secondary ... you aren't really trying, just venting.

Venting is fine. But if you're gonna do it, own in.

Nah, this one's on you brother. Boone called you out on an over-the-top post. Seems to me if you're going to go with the level of 'analysis' of a man yawning meaning he's 'disintersted', and how it's dynamite time given the team is trying to compete with essentially a fourth-quarter preseason-game OL and decimated secondary ... you aren't really trying, just venting.

Venting is fine. But if you're gonna do it, own in.
I think you'd be hard pressed to find a time when I haven't owned anything I've said.

And if my post was over the top, concerning the non inspiring look of a head coach yawning in the middle of a heated rivalry game, how over the top was his accusation that I despise the Redskins? Something that in the past I've been told is not acceptable whenever I've done it.

Whether or not it meant anything, the visual of yawning doesn't express the necessary interest, IMHO.

We can take this to PM Ax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yawning:

Yawning is a mostly involuntary process of opening the mouth and breathing in deeply, filling the lungs with air. It is a very natural response to being tired. In fact, yawning is usually triggered by sleepiness or fatigue"

I'm not gonna rake Gruden over the coals for something that's basically an involuntary response to the fact that he's probably not sleeping well due to the injuries stacking up and the headache of trying to put a team on the field every week when no-ones available. *shrug*

In many ways I'd prefer he was yawning to not, because the alternative is that he's not losing any sleep over what's going on right now.

Not quite the same I know, but currently I'm dealing with another bout of Kidney Stones and also working long hours system testing at the moment, which has me feeling totally washed out. I'm yawning my head off every few minutes, but it doesn't mean I'm disinterested, just fatigued, and I'm fairly sure my 7hrs of sleep a night is more than Gru's getting right now.

He can no more help yawning than he could having the hiccups.

All fine and good Knight.

It's still not a good visual, given the situation.

I wouldn't want to see the pilot of my plane yawning during takeoff.
My doctor yawning during open heart surgery.
etc...

Doesn't have to mean there's a problem. But it does not, can not, and should not inspire confidence or hope to see the man in charge yawning when he's supposed to be trying to lead his team to victory.

If it's just me that feels that way, so be it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.