• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

2/3 ain't bad. Skins need the road win to separate from the other losers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only there was a trifecta of losses darn eagles

Carr has looked pedestrian two weeks in a row maybe our defense is decent tomorrow will be a good test

I see us coming out fired up as hell against the Chiefs - because I think Tomasula is the real deal, and the defensive unit is buying into him.

The Eagles and the Redskins are going to compete for the NFC East crown in 2017. Dallas, as always, will prove to be overrated.

And the Giants? Eli Manning will be lucky to survive the season.

I'm not nit-picking, just curious.
I've noticed a pattern of multiple mis-spellings of Tomsula's name, by different people, and mis-spelled the exact same way.
Is this like an inside joke ? Or is it a contagious spreading of spelling typos ?
I just want to know, because if it's an inside joke, I wanna be on the inside.

I see us coming out fired up as hell against the Chiefs - because I think Tomasula is the real deal, and the defensive unit is buying into him.

Do you think it's Tomsula and not Manusky?

Duh. I meant Manusky :) My bad...

I'm not nit-picking, just curious.
I've noticed a pattern of multiple mis-spellings of Tomsula's name, by different people, and mis-spelled the exact same way.
Is this like an inside joke ? Or is it a contagious spreading of spelling typos ?
I just want to know, because if it's an inside joke, I wanna be on the inside.

Did you mean Tomanusky?

I actually think that Gruden has put together a teriffic coaching staff for what is quickly becoming a pretty young team.

Did you mean Tomanusky?

Tomasula is the spelling I keep seeing.
Tomanusky is the name of the coach who is making the greatest difference. Because they've each been equally fantastic.
Tomsula has his bunch over-performing, like no-one could have expected, proving he's #1 in the business at his job.
Manusky is the first DC we've had in forever who actually lets players play to their strengths, and gives them a little freedom to improvise, and use those strengths.

I actually think that Gruden has put together a teriffic coaching staff for what is quickly becoming a pretty young team.

And you have to admit, former coach Sean McVay is looking pretty good. Better than Kyle.

And Callahan and Tomsula have to give us one of the best line duos in the league for position coaches. Perfect for the young guys to learn from.

And you have to admit, former coach Sean McVay is looking pretty good. Better than Kyle.

I like McVay and Kyle and would like to see them both succeed, but I think Kyle's doomed after the mistake he made in the Super Bowl. I also believe McVay was presented more talent on the offensive side of the ball.

Drafting depth has helped tremendously not just drafting but getting guys that fit.
And bringing in Tomsula helped a bunch but Jonathan Allens free fall really helped. He was billed as top 5 and some had him as the number 2 rated player in the draft
I will say it now bringing in Tomsula was better than bringing in Wade Phillips

I like McVay and Kyle and would like to see them both succeed, but I think Kyle's doomed after the mistake he made in the Super Bowl. I also believe McVay was presented more talent on the offensive side of the ball.

While they are 0-4 they have not played bad I do think another loss or 2 will bring in CJ just so they can gauge him

Good day for the Skins yesterday.

Now if we can just roll forward with our momentum tonight we're all good. :D

Good coaching helps. And if yesterday's games showed good coaching allows a team to bring in a young qb with skills and be productive relatively quickly.

Jared Goff was considered a bust in 2016 under Fisher.

In 2017, rookie DeShaun Watson has come in and taken over the starting job after the preseason.

Next year's crop of passers in the draft looks quite a bit stronger than 2017, so if the Redskins have to move on from Cousins I don't see a need to jump out the window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.