• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Wait....is that seriously Dan Snyder and you ? Tonite ?

I'm skeptical because the pic that supposedly features Snyder, "conveniently" is 100 times grainier than your other pic, just like all those bogus pictures of Bigfoot are always grainier than any other pic.

Last edited:
That pretty much trumps everything that I have done as a fan in recent years. Cool pics. Thanks for sharing.

Wait....is that seriously Dan Snyder and you ? Tonite ?

I'm skeptical because the pic that supposedly features Snyder, "conveniently" is 100 times grainier than your other pic, just like all those bogus pictures of Bigfoot are always grainier than any other pic.

Stranger took the pick... No flash oh well.

I leave you Chris Cooley signing autographs in the background as evidence. Chick's first for Cooley :( Took 6 pics of Cooley with random chick's nobody took mine :(
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Even tho I liked my old avatar had to switch it out to get our team out of their funk. Yes, I am superstitious as well as wanting to see our squad destroy the turds.

My eyes are starting to glass over this afternoon already. Is there such a thing as too much football?

I couldn't make this small enough to be an avatar without making the print unreadable.

I did make it my FB profiole pic-at least for right this moment.

Saint Jude.jpg

I am just at a loss for either words or explanation.

I'm always going to be a fan, just right now a demoralized one.

Don't the Bears have a guy named Hester?

The Redskins have gifted teams 21 points on ST the past two weeks.

And that doesn't include the missed field goals.

So I think its a eat a whole large pizza Redskins depression day

No, I think we just have to be realistic that every game this year is going to be a struggle unless we are facing Matt Flynn or another fringe NFL starting qb.

Isn't Rak's contract up at seasons end? I think an incentive based contract should be in the works if so. Like a missed tackle clause, or a team fine for not trying a spin move type of wording.

I really think the Redskins need to revamp their defense and go back to a 4-3.

The pressure Kerrigan applies from the outside is analogous to what he could do in the 4-3.

The thought Washington was going to sport a defense like Pittsburgh with linebackers coming from all angles to pressure and create chaos has never really panned out.

Meanwhile, we have never found a line anchor like Casey Hampton to blow up other teams run games with interior penetration.

We also lacked the Polamalu type safety who acted as a rover making plays vs the run and pass from the backfield.

I think we have better talent for the 4-3 with Cofield going back to DT with either Bowen or Baker at the other spot. Kerrigan could go back to DE and the team could either put Orakpo at the other end spot in a speed lineup or find a bigger DE that could anchor against the run in a more traditional alignment.

The Giants proved in the past several years you can run a 4-3 and have success.

Shanahan came here and instituted the 3-4 despite not having the players for it. Remember Andre Carter at OLB?

I still don't think he does have the players.

A few thoughts after visiting Jerrah World for the first time...

Going to a game at Jerry World is like being in a badass music video for 4.5 hours.

The fact that our team was pathetic yet again made it like sitting through a really bad music video for 4.5 hours.

Jerry world gets a good recommendation to visit, the Dallas fans didn't care enough about us to even heckle me once in or out of the stadium,

Texas BBQ still rules

Mancation is still the best way to go to an away game.

I'm already waffling on going to my 4th game of the season in a couple of weeks. Thinking a motorcycle trip to the grand canyon would be better than sitting in the stands in Denver crying in my diet coke.

I think I've given my team more than adequate support this year... time to enjoy fall for me so see you when I see you.

Last edited:
"Only Jews & Texans understand brisket." -Anthony Bourdain

Hah! My mom was born in San Antonio and raised in Texas. Trust me when I tell you she makes the best brisket in the Western Hemisphere. No one, and I mean no one, makes better brisket than a Jewish Texan. :)

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Hah! My mom was born in San Antonio and raised in Texas. Trust me when I tell you she makes the best brisket in the Western Hemisphere. No one, and I mean no one, makes better brisket than a Jewish Texan. :)

Sorry, what were we talking about?

LOL! I hear you about the Jewish Texan - I'll put my fiancee's grandmother's brisket up against any in Texas! Its amazing! :) Although technically she's from New York originally, they've lived in El Paso for 50+ years now.

Bulldog's Twin has been talking about switching back to the 4-3 and at this point I gotta think it'd be a huge mistake. While the starting 4 may be ready to make the switch, what about the rest of the front 7? I agree the move has been one of the worst decisions of Shanny's tenure here, but we're stuck with it.

Anyone notice how Kerrigan was fairly absent in the game Sunday Night? Orakpo was rarely double teamed, instead the Cowturds focused much of the double team on Kerrigan. Tryon Smith handled Rak fairly well throughout the game.

Bulldog's Twin has been talking about switching back to the 4-3 and at this point I gotta think it'd be a huge mistake. While the starting 4 may be ready to make the switch, what about the rest of the front 7? I agree the move has been one of the worst decisions of Shanny's tenure here, but we're stuck with it.

Agree...it is what it is at this point. Who do you put at the Will & Sam backer positions? Jackson is too small, and Kerrigan & Rak are 'tweeners, better suited for 4-3 DE. Plus, the MLB position is important in the 3-4, but its twice as important in the 4-3, and Fletch is really starting to show his age. I think it would be a huge mistake at this point.

Plus, I don't get the criticism for Cofield at NT - he's been fantastic! More in the Ratliff mold than the Hampton mold, but still great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.