• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Five things I effing hate about the NFL:

1. Taking the kickoff out of play. Move the kickoff back to the 30.

2. Long-ass Pass Interference penalties. College has it right. Fifteen yards. I'll make a concession and say if you're inside the 20 then the ball goes to the 2-yard line on a PI in the end zone.

3. If a player gets a 4 game suspension to start the season, he should be allowed to practice with the team for the last two weeks, otherwise
it's not really a four game suspension but a five or six game suspension if you wait for the guy to get into football shape.

4. Inconsistancy among referee teams, especially when calling Holding, Offensive Pass Interference and ticky-tack/incorrect Personal Foul calls.

5. John "****ing" Mara.

And it's really pretty simple.
Eli's mistakes are the major factor in their demise.
Some people say the INT's aren't his fault.
But they're wrong.
And WOW - EIGHT interceptions in just the 4th quarter of games this year, in just 6 games. That's doom.

1374093_10201288031536776_1369160385_n.jpg

Gotta share this one too.

Is Jenkins reinstated yet or is that something the team has to ask for?

Five things I effing hate about the NFL:

2. Long-ass Pass Interference penalties. College has it right. Fifteen yards. I'll make a concession and say if you're inside the 20 then the ball goes to the 2-yard line on a PI in the end zone.

I disagree. If a corner KNOWS he's beat, and the QB just threw a perfect 40 yard pass to the receiver, and it looks like a 90% chance that the receiver is going to catch it for a huge gain, and possibly score as well, then the DB will attack the receiver every time, to prevent the TD, and settle for just a 15 yard PI penalty. If you're a fan of the team on offense, you're going to be more than livid when that happens.

Sitting at a bar in Dallas with a ton of Redskins fans.... I gotta good feeling about this ****.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Tell them 'You go down there...' :)

pugajuva.jpg

Dan like my Alfred Morris 46 shirt and was wondering out loud how he could make money off of it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.