• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Five things I effing hate about the NFL:

1. Taking the kickoff out of play. Move the kickoff back to the 30.

2. Long-ass Pass Interference penalties. College has it right. Fifteen yards. I'll make a concession and say if you're inside the 20 then the ball goes to the 2-yard line on a PI in the end zone.

3. If a player gets a 4 game suspension to start the season, he should be allowed to practice with the team for the last two weeks, otherwise
it's not really a four game suspension but a five or six game suspension if you wait for the guy to get into football shape.

4. Inconsistancy among referee teams, especially when calling Holding, Offensive Pass Interference and ticky-tack/incorrect Personal Foul calls.

5. John "****ing" Mara.

And it's really pretty simple.
Eli's mistakes are the major factor in their demise.
Some people say the INT's aren't his fault.
But they're wrong.
And WOW - EIGHT interceptions in just the 4th quarter of games this year, in just 6 games. That's doom.

1374093_10201288031536776_1369160385_n.jpg

Gotta share this one too.

Is Jenkins reinstated yet or is that something the team has to ask for?

Five things I effing hate about the NFL:

2. Long-ass Pass Interference penalties. College has it right. Fifteen yards. I'll make a concession and say if you're inside the 20 then the ball goes to the 2-yard line on a PI in the end zone.

I disagree. If a corner KNOWS he's beat, and the QB just threw a perfect 40 yard pass to the receiver, and it looks like a 90% chance that the receiver is going to catch it for a huge gain, and possibly score as well, then the DB will attack the receiver every time, to prevent the TD, and settle for just a 15 yard PI penalty. If you're a fan of the team on offense, you're going to be more than livid when that happens.

Sitting at a bar in Dallas with a ton of Redskins fans.... I gotta good feeling about this ****.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Tell them 'You go down there...' :)

pugajuva.jpg

Dan like my Alfred Morris 46 shirt and was wondering out loud how he could make money off of it!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.