• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

FoxSports: Jones Says Changes Coming in Dallas

The Cowboys are reportedly pursuing Monte Kiffin for their DC.

I believe he'd take a college head coaching job instead.

I don't think so...he was constantly offered HC gigs in the pros and never wanted one. His passion is defense, and I don't think he has any designs on being the head guy. He'd have been a head coach long ago if that were the case.

Kiffin has interviewed for the Dallas DC job. Probably his to accept or reject, depending on what Jerrah offers him, salary wise.

He has reportedly accepted. Looks like the Cowboys will be back to a 4-3 next year.

They do not currently have the personnel for it, Fear. They are going to put Ware's hand in the dirt at RDE which may ore may not work. There is talk of resigning Spencer to play LDE but he is too lite for that role. No clue what they will do about either SAM or the WIL positions either.

They do not currently have the personnel for it, Fear. They are going to put Ware's hand in the dirt at RDE which may ore may not work. There is talk of resigning Spencer to play LDE but he is too lite for that role. No clue what they will do about either SAM or the WIL positions either.

I wonder if they will give Monte carte blanche to draft defensive players, or if Jerrah will make those decisions? This could potentially be disastrous for them.

Well, I gotta say....living in SoCal and watching USC this past couple years makes me REALLY happy that Monte Kiffin is the new DC for the Cowboys. Redskins gonna KILL them. Happy to see him gone from SC and happy to see where he landed. It's a win-win for MEEEEEE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.