• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A 40 Year-Old Virgin No More

The first playoff game I attended was the 31-7 victory over the Lions on January 8, 1983. The atmosphere was electric but nothing compared to the NFC Championship Game against Dallas two weeks later. The last playoff game I attended was the 41-10 annihilation of the Lions on Jan. 12 of 1992.

Envious of you guys who are attending. Two of my nephews, one of which graduated from Edison with Boone, and my niece's husband will be there representing my family. I expect you newbies to bring home a victory! :cheers:

I've never attended a playoff game but I swear I felt and heard RFK rocking during that NFC Championship game while I was watching at home across the river in VA!

Ditto on being very envious of you guys who are going.

I have yet to attend one, or even a single game this season. Next season is a different story..and I will be bringing a wife with me. Have fun at the game everyone!

Well, I pulled some strings, made some moves and got the LL tix I wanted! I GOT DREAM SEATS BABY!!!! Haha! With the tickets I bought for the UL at the box office the other day, I was able to maneuver my way into Dream Seats!

HTTR!!! I will be rooting the team on from the front row!

I'm going to have you make all of my ticket purchases in the future :notworthy:

Well, that's settled. Sorry burgie, you're not allowed at any more playoff games! LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.