• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 Opponents List - Home and Away - Released

BB, my bucket list is to see the Skins play in every other NFL stadium. The problem is, I made that list when I was living in FL. Now that I am home, I usually go to as many games as possible at home, I never save enough money to get to other stadiums. :laugh:

I made it to a Redskins game in Philly some years ago and that was enough for me in this area. I went to the Jets exhibition game a few summers ago (when Favre had his one year stay there). Nola, Hou, and Atl could be close enough to Memphis for day trips via the car or plane.

One factor that might make things more interesting is the teams listed that will have new HCs and/or GMs next season.

Eagles.

Chargers.

Bears.

Chiefs.

I'm definitely on board for the Falcons game. I can barely wait already. :thewave:

Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Kansas City, San Diego
Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Green Bay, Minnesota, Atlanta, Denver, Oakland
-------------------
So, I'm thinking we go 4-2 in the division. I think we get wins against the Bears, Chiefs, Chargers and the Raiders. That's 8-2.

Wins against the Lions and 49ers at home will be much easier than against the Packers and Broncos away.

Vikings and Falcons are just question marks in my mind at this point.

I say we go 11-5 or better next year.

It'll feel nice to be able to predict a 10-6 or better record for the Skins with a straight face. I can see FedEx providing a real HFA next season and perhaps going 7-1. Away will be tougher, but going at least 3-5 should be doable. Although since we just won our first division title since 1999, it'll be nice to try and win 11 or more games for the first time since 1991.

As far as away games to attend, Lambeau seems really tempting to pull the trigger on, depending on time of year.

And even though we can still make the SB this season in the Big Easy, next year's is in NYC. Pros: within a drive of DC. Cons: potentially pay a lot of $$ to watch a game in the freezing cold.....but I guess a good number of people did just that for this past Sunday's game!!

Lanky, let Huly and I know if you go to this game... we have a few friends in the Fan HOF who are the leaders of the Black Hole who should be able to keep you safe from some of their savage fans.

This also goes for anyone who wants to attend any away game... we have friends at every team who will take you in for us.

Awesome! Definitely will do. As of right now I plan on it, but it all depends on the date (obviously). I would also love a picture with the black hole dudes! LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.