• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy New Year.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
It is now 12.06am on Tuesday, January 1st, 2013, and I thought I would be the first to wish everyone a happy new year.

Man, it's been a long day, but highly enjoyable and one full of celebrations.

Happy New Year Skinned!

Best wishes for a huge 2013.

As I've got about 16 hours on you guys, if anything major happens in the early part of 2013, you'll be the first to know.

In fact, I can get a good nights sleep and you'll still be in 2012!

Great advanced warning!

Happy New Years All!

Hoping for the Best for Everyone in 2013 and beyond!

I have nothing major to report.

The sun is shining, the clocks are still ticking, and we are STILL the NFC East champs.

Happy New Year everyone. Just hit the mark here in the eastern US. May 2013 be a good year for each of you.

I went to a gathering with church friends at the church building and watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. We had some good food and it all ended about two hour before midnight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.