• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2012 NFC East division champs

Me too BB...returned to work today after 3 weeks away. Lets just say I'm a little DISTRACTED TODAY :)

It was after 2 am before I could go to sleep! I love that Seattle is favored for our home playoff game, this team is on a roll. I keep saying it, 7 wins down 4 more to go!

We were supposed to go skiing in pa. We're on our way but skiing is out because we left so late.

And neither of us care. We just can't stop talking about last night!

546213_10151410073479574_1069653037_a.jpg

Looks pretty damn good huh?

A few friends who are diseased(Cowboys fans) are nowhere to be found today...lol

LOVE IT!

Ha! When I got home last night I had to watch the game over again. I didn't get to sleep until 5:30...I could not sleep! It was so sweet! I also thought I had been George Costanza'ed. While it wasn't an eclair, I didn't leave my seat the whole game and was given a hot dog early in the 4th quarter. I was so hungry I ate it in almost 1 bite I was so hungry...then realized I might be on TV. :laugh:

I feel for you east coast peeps. I heard nobody got any sleep, I didn't get off the damn internet until 3am out here!

National Football Conference East Division Champion Washington Redskins.

Yeah that sounds nice. Now gotta try to get hold of one of them hats!

Ha! When I got home last night I had to watch the game over again. I didn't get to sleep until 5:30...I could not sleep! It was so sweet! I also thought I had been George Costanza'ed. While it wasn't an eclair, I didn't leave my seat the whole game and was given a hot dog early in the 4th quarter. I was so hungry I ate it in almost 1 bite I was so hungry...then realized I might be on TV. :laugh:
I watched the last 5 minutes. The pan around the stadium during our song on the last touchdown where both Michaels and Colinsworth were silent brought tears to my eyes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.