• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Quotes 12/28, Injury Report

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
December 28, 2012
Redskins Park

Executive Vice President/Head Coach Mike Shanahan

On tackle Tyler Polumbus:
“Tyler Polumbus did practice today. He was limited. We’ll get a chance here over the next couple days to see if there are any setbacks. But he was approved for practice this morning and right now there are no setbacks.”

On if he expects to start Polumbus if there are no setbacks:
“I don’t know. It all depends on how he’s feeling. We’ll judge that over the next couple days – Saturday and Sunday.”

On watching players like Polumbus come back from injuries:
“Well, you want to see how he reacts, not only to practice today, you see how he practices after you look at the tape. We’ll see how he feels tomorrow. I think that’s a key, not only tomorrow but Sunday as well and you take a look at his movement when you do look at film. But when he did practice today, he looked pretty good, which is a good sign.”

On why Polumbus didn’t practice fully even though he was cleared:
“We didn’t want him to have all the reps just in case there is a setback. [We’ve] got to switch the reps.”

On safety DeJon Gomes:
“He’ll be listed as questionable. He was limited today. Same thing.”

On quarterback Robert Griffin III’s progress:
“Good. I think he feels – you’ll have to ask him obviously for sure, but since you don’t talk to him until after the game, I guess that would be kind of tough, right? But right now, he looked good today in practice. There has been no setback. I think he gets better and better and more comfortable using the brace. Like I said last week, some of the quarterback keeps and some of the scrambles, you could see that it was pretty impressive last week for him to make some of those moves outside the pocket. But it has improved another week and there should be no setback for him.”

Redskins
Questionable
Pos. Player Injury
S DeJon Gomes (LP) Knee
T Tyler Polumbus (LP) Head

Probable
Pos. Player Injury
LB Lorenzo Alexander (FP) Shoulder
DE Stephen Bowen (FP) Biceps
WR Dezmon Briscoe (FP) Not Injury Related
LB London Fletcher (DNP) Ankle
WR Pierre Garçon (FP) Foot
QB Robert Griffin III (FP) Knee
LB Ryan Kerrigan (FP) Ankle
C Will Montgomery (FP) Knee
WR Joshua Morgan (FP) Hand
T Trent Williams (FP) Thigh
CB Josh Wilson (FP) Shoulder

Dallas
Out
Pos. Player Injury
DT Jay Ratliff (DNP) Groin

Questionable
Pos. Player Injury
LB Ernie Sims (FP) Concussion

Probable
Pos. Player Injury
LB Alex Albright (FP) Knee
WR Dez Bryant (FP) Finger
LB Victor Butler (LP) Groin
DT Jason Hatcher (FP) Thigh
RB Felix Jones (FP) Knee
RB DeMarco Murray (FP) Foot
LB DeMarcus Ware (DNP) Elbow/Shoulder

Was it Hurt who was in at RT against the iggles? Maybe it's just me but i'll take him over Polumbus at the spot, healthy or not. Tyler has been getting destroyed on bullrushes most of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.