• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Is RG3 Progressing?

Something else I think everyone is missing....you can't lay the fault for any of those 6 losses at Griffin's feet. He didn't have any 3 INT games to put the team in a hole. He didn't have any strip sack fumbles returned for TDs. In short, he has not been the reason this team didn't succeed in a contest this year like pretty much every rookie QB is at some point in time, and often more than once.

That's a great point NEO!!

Mike Freeman is currently going off on RG3 on Twitter right now. Called me an "RG3 slurper" then deleted the tweet, after I called him out on trolling.

twitter.com/realfreemancbs

Good points all. He's gonna need another Turkey Day like performance IMO. I hope his leg is up to it. I think that I've had a building anxiety that each week is goign to be his "rookie" week where he costs us one. Just such an unnatural type Rookie season. Having difficulty coming to grips with it. Just against 2 decades of Redskins fandom. I don't think it will settle and sink in completely until after the season. On another bright note, with all the unexpected wins he's lowered the cost of trading this years first. It will be a much lower round 1 pick than most of us anticipated. :) Next year should be even lower.

Yeah, and I feel the same way about forbath (although the two positions don't carry equal weight...)

Griffin is just special. I now understand what all those Baylor kids were saying prior to and right after the draft. At the time I was thinking 'yeah yeah, whatever you say. lets see if he can play'

now the boat they came in on is sinking from all of us jumping on with them...

Good points all. He's gonna need another Turkey Day like performance IMO. I hope his leg is up to it. I think that I've had a building anxiety that each week is goign to be his "rookie" week where he costs us one. Just such an unnatural type Rookie season. Having difficulty coming to grips with it. Just against 2 decades of Redskins fandom. I don't think it will settle and sink in completely until after the season. On another bright note, with all the unexpected wins he's lowered the cost of trading this years first. It will be a much lower round 1 pick than most of us anticipated. :) Next year should be even lower.

Exactly the way I feel. I can't shake my Norvousness no matter how much success they achieve this year. Twenty years of pathetic, often apathetic play is very difficult for me to shake in one season, especially when the D makes it a two steps forward one step back process.

In fact, it's so in my head that I had a hard time making the final click to reserve possible playoff tickets out of fear of jinxes and such. We are so due for a long run of success, we've earned it as a fan base.

Yeah, and I feel the same way about forbath (although the two positions don't carry equal weight...)

Griffin is just special. I now understand what all those Baylor kids were saying prior to and right after the draft. At the time I was thinking 'yeah yeah, whatever you say. lets see if he can play'

now the boat they came in on is sinking from all of us jumping on with them...

So Glad Kai finally got that bad kick out of the way and it didn't cost us anything!!! :eclipsee_Victoria:

Exactly the way I feel. I can't shake my Norvousness no matter how much success they achieve this year. Twenty years of pathetic, often apathetic play is very difficult for me to shake in one season, especially when the D makes it a two steps forward one step back process.

In fact, it's so in my head that I had a hard time making the final click to reserve possible playoff tickets out of fear of jinxes and such. We are so due for a long run of success, we've earned it as a fan base.

So glad I'm not the only one. I was so damn Norvous yesterday I chewed all my damn fingernails down to the bone. I don't really want to become one of those fans that expect a win every game, but it sure is nice to have confidence back although its still a little shaky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.