• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ball is officially in our court.

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
Will carry through to win the NFC East?

I've got 7 days to prep my vocal cords for Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we hold all the tiebreakers against Dallas and NY, shouldn't a NY loss today give us the division?

I think Dallas still has a better record against the NFC and if they beat us their divisional record will be even with us.

The first tie break is victories head's up, then it is victories within division, and new this year is victories among common opponents as the 3rd tie break, which Dallas wins. If it were still the 3rd tie break being the conference record after division and head's up, we would have locked up the division today.

Feels good to watch the rest of the east fall today. Would've liked a division lock even better but the atmosphere at Fedex next week is going to be retarded crazy.

Sorry guys when I see these standings and all it took to get here I can't help but remember back to the ugly ending of the Rams game.

Losing a game on a football play is one thing but having a post-whistle personal foul cost Griffin a reasonable chance to lead us to a win still burns me.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

they lost to tha saints and we beat them i think it might be different ...will see tonite how all that goes ,but plain and simple just win ! i just want to win tha east anything else is gravy on top!

We still have to win. Giants losing tonight helps. If the viking and bears lose next week we're in no matter what.

But we should probably just win ... You know, to be sure. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Mike, I have not been down on this club. If anything I am crediting Griffin with enough moxy that if Morgan didn't pull a punk move we would probably already be in.

Mike, I have not been down on this club. If anything I am crediting Griffin with enough moxy that if Morgan didn't pull a punk move we would probably already be in.

And if we hadn't played a horrible game against the sorry ass Panthers, if Madieau Williams hadn't blown that coverage, if Griffin had slid against the Falcons, if my aunt has balls she'd be my uncle...

Morgan has more than made up for that blunder!

Garcon is the driver at WR. His presence allows the other receivers to get more favorable matchups.

When you add in what Moss has brought workin in the slot and especially in the red zone you see why Morgan is able to be productive.

Early on when Garcon was hurt and Moss was still getting used to his new role Morgan didn't look so great when he was matched up with a team's better corners.

Let's admit the truth.

But BT, weren't you one of the guys also bemoaning retaining Moss in the off-season? truth is the whole offense is better with Garcon in the lineup, Moss and Morgan both have been clutch!

The truth that Morgan wasn't signed to be a #1 WR?

Yeah, I think all of us knew that.

Morgan is doing exactly what he was signed here to do. He's our possession guy. He leads the team in receptions and first downs.

If we are going to put the microscope on individual plays, give Morgan props for keeping his head, recovering Griffin's fumble and scoring a TD against the Giants in a game that we won by a single point.

Last edited:
In all honesty, numerous teams around the league on the cusp of the playoffs could play the "if only" game.

Sure, we dropped games to the Giants and Rams that we never should have let slip away. At the same time, we've stolen a game or two as well and had the ball bounce our way in critical spots in big games as well (e.g. Baltimore, New York).

At the end of the day, things tend to even themselves out.

Bottom line is you have to be good to be lucky, but you also have to be lucky to be good. We can't deny we've had some good fortunes the last six weeks and that has helped us as much as anything.

If you don't believe that luck plays a role, just go roll the tape of Dallas at Cincy and Pittsburgh at Dallas to find out.

Agreed. Individual plays can tip the balance over 16 weeks. That's why you want to make sure your mistakes that cost you are physical, ie beaten by superior talent rather than mental mistakes because you can't keep your cool or get goaded into taking penalties.

I don't hate Josh Morgan. He has played fairly well this season in a complementary role otherwise.

Do I wonder if he is a guy that like Mike Sellers will fail to control his temper in a future dust-up on the field?

Yes, until proven otherwise.

Trust me there are other guys like Finnegan in the NFL that will look to take advantage of what may be perceived as a guy with a hot temper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.