• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Eagles

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
In any other season the story of this game might be that it is likely Andy Reid's last home game as the HC of the Eagles. He is the longest tenured HC in the NFL at the moment and has had an amazing 14 year run where his team was the dominate force in the division so it stands to reason that he would be the head line in this game against a team his Eagles have pretty much owned while he was there.

But it isn't.

No, the story is anything but that. It might be that with a win the Skins will have a winning season. Could be the return of RGIII after a week off and his continued pursuit of perhaps the best season ever by a rookie QB in the NFL. Or maybe it's the resurgence of the lowly Redskins D that while still not good has been more than good enough for the last 5 weeks.

In recent weeks I have asked in the spot if you believe. I won't do that this week. If you don't believe by now I can't help you.

No, this week I ask, do you expect? I do. I expect good things. I expect to win. I expect VICTORY.

Hail!

I expect a big win today. They will play us tougher, but we should pull away in the 2nd half like we did last week.

If anyone is not getting the game locally and wants to try my Directv Online account, let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.