• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: Waving the White Flag?

Not to mention Jaws, Carmichael and Montgomery. They have had some teams to be proud of.

Well sure. But I thought we were talking about their trophy case. It IS still empty, isn't it?

Well sure. But I thought we were talking about their trophy case. It IS still empty, isn't it?
eagles_sb_trophy_case.jpg

I actually saw a couple posts on an eagles site where they were rooting for us to beat them and Dallas so we would win the NFC East.

The world definitely must be coming to an end.

Glad to see you around Pez!

Edit: One of my earliest memories as a Redskins' fan was watching Pat Fisher cover Harold Carmichael...and win the matchup more often than not. Of course that could just be historiography and not actual history since my Fisher was my father's favorite player...therefore mine.

Glad to see you around Pez!

Edit: One of my earliest memories as a Redskins' fan was watching Pat Fisher cover Harold Carmichael...and win the matchup more often than not. Of course that could just be historiography and not actual history since my Fisher was my father's favorite player...therefore mine.

Thank you sir...

Yeah but the difference is that Pat was an absolute animal on the field.... not sure he is quite human. Even today at 72 years old he jumps around like a jackrabbit and has hands like a vise.

He is definitely one of Huly and I's favorite players as well. Hang around with him for about 5 minutes and you will be laughing your ass off.

Wasn't Pat the player rep who walked out with Jason when he did the Redskins fan-flag thing?

Wasn't Pat the player rep who walked out with Jason when he did the Redskins fan-flag thing?

Yup... Jason said he had a hard time trying to keep Pat in line and not running after the ladies.

Pat is a great dude... That man does not waste a minute. He's as happy go lucky as can be and if you ever need to learn what it's like to truly enjoy life... that man who you need to talk to.

It is ironic that in the end the Andy Reid era concludes with a team built on poor free agent acquisitions and trades. Those used to be Redskins' specialties.

Now it's the Redskins that are building through the draft and looking to offload free agent contracts for guys like Hall.

Vick, Asomugha, Cromartie, Peters, Babin, etc.

All those big names and a last place finish at 4-12 likely.

anothe irony that TO was the best player the Eagles brought in from the outside and helped them to a Super Bowl appearance, but he then went on to destroy the locker room during the next season.

It is ironic that in the end the Andy Reid era concludes with a team built on poor free agent acquisitions and trades. Those used to be Redskins' specialties.

Now it's the Redskins that are building through the draft and looking to offload free agent contracts for guys like Hall.

Vick, Asomugha, Cromartie, Peters, Babin, etc.

All those big names and a last place finish at 4-12 likely.

Yeah, that is ironic and probably a big part of their undoing. Lessons not learned I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.