• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Kyle Shanahan on Coaching Fast Track After Adapting Redskins 'O'

I think Kyle wants to take the reins from his father and build on what they have built together. I think he wants to stay with RG-imsobadassyoucan'ttouchme-3. I mean, who wouldn't?

I think every time Kyle gets a call from another team Mike should show him videos of Norv Turners Dallas teams and then his Redskins/Raiders/Chargers, just to get into his head.

This should answer some questions that seem to pop up from time to time.

Memo to Bruce, Mike and Dan-if you let Kyle get lured away to a HC job someplace else I will have a very hard time forgiving you.

Give him a raise and Asst. HC title, then makes it harder for other teams to get him.

I think every time Kyle gets a call from another team Mike should show him videos of Norv Turners Dallas teams and then his Redskins/Raiders/Chargers, just to get into his head.
This was my immediate thought. If I'm Kyle not only do I have the opportunity to get an HC gig while working with Pop, I also have the lure of having a transcendant player that it appears will literally transform the QB position in the NFL. Given how tough NFL HC gigs are, how could I walk away from that?

food for thought -
if shanahan can pick players the way he has been over these 3 years while splitting the duty with coaching, I hope that means he'll be twice the gm when he finally retires from coaching :)

cerrato couldn't find a stud with 3 second round picks.
shanahan has a guy from the 6th round that's likely to break the franchise rushing record in his rookie year, and we've had some pretty solid RB's in our history...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.