• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jordan Black Suspended for PED's

the timing of this is suspect as hell, and frankly if I am the skins, I say screw it and go scorched earth, I challenge the 18 million dollar bend over, I threaten to expose obvious collusion and more importantly I threaten to remove the redskins compltely from all NFL deals for licensing.
Screw Mara, the only good thing about that turd is his granddaughters

We need to go the collusion route now, while we can, because that is the easiest thing we can prove, and the most serious offense. Most of the other "offenses" against us seem highly speculative. We need to nip it at the bud, because these actions against our organization are obviously not going to go away by themselves.

How in the hell does one of the owners get on this competition committee anyway ? And how do we get him off of it ? Why can't we have someone more neutral in that position ? It's a paradox : putting one of the team owners in charge of the "competition committee" will actually result in the opposite - an imbalance of competition.

So is the capgate issue dead and gone or is there behind the scenes litigation going on? Just so fricken weird that al the hooplah one minute then nothing.

Agree with Ryman though, time to go grizzly on the NFL.

Redskins.com, NFL.com, and ESPN.com, all have him listed at 305.
Are all three of them usually off by a whopping 30 pounds, and all 3 by the exact amount ??

That was his playing weight before he retired; its likely they were too lazy to update it once he returned.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Redskins.com, NFL.com, and ESPN.com, all have him listed at 305.
Are all three of them usually off by a whopping 30 pounds, and all 3 by the exact amount ??
Fear they're all pulling the info from the same source, that's why they are all the same. These guys get weighed once in blue moon and it rarely gets updated. Most height and weights are off for most players.

Coincidentally they're off in a way that favors the players... Receivers are listed taller, linemen heavier, etc.

That was his playing weight before he retired; its likely they were too lazy to update it once he returned.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Thats Possible, but the reason I figured he was juicing was the combination of every online source showing he gained 30 pounds, he looks bigger and its hard to gain weight during the season, let alone pure beef weight not just fat.

So is the capgate issue dead and gone or is there behind the scenes litigation going on? Just so fricken weird that al the hooplah one minute then nothing.

Agree with Ryman though, time to go grizzly on the NFL.
Smarter to wait until our season is through. Maybe the whole season.

First thing Monday morning after our last game, in New Orleans ;), we come out, guns blazing, and file a suit that makes Al Davis turn green with envy.

Can't he appeal ?
Surely he hasn't exhausted his appeals, has he ?

From my understanding, the "appeals process" (like there really IS one where Goodell is concerned) is done and the suspension has been upheld. Once again, we've been :censored:

From my understanding, the "appeals process" (like there really IS one where Goodell is concerned) is done and the suspension has been upheld. Once again, we've been :censored:
Yeah, seems like the only suspended players that had active appeals that we knew about, were the two Seattle CB's.

Now, the one Seattle CB. As the other dropped his appeal.

"If you mishandle the piss, not a game he will miss." - Hologram Johnnie Cochran
(stolen from the comments section) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.