• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jordan Black Suspended for PED's

Great to see the players have his back. Haven't seen this much team unity in quite a while.

Great to see the players have his back. Haven't seen this much team unity in quite a while.

i don't follow any other teams.... but this doesn't seem normal. i'm thinking it's more than team unity, and black was really wrongfully suspended.

it's sounding like he's being suspended for a prescription that he's allowed to have, and there was an error in the paperwork...

but that requires putting faith in the twitter accounts of colleagues and one of their wives...

...alternatively, it requires putting faith in something Goodell is in charge of.

Hmmm...

If it was truly a paperwork mix-up, and they are suspending him over a technicality, I can only see this as proof that the NFL (specifically Mara/Goodell) are out to screw over the Redskins. I know that Snyder is not particularly well-liked among NFL owners, but sheesh!

I can only hope the players see this as the affront that it is, and use it as motivation. To quote the great Jake Taylor:

"I guess there's only one thing left to do. Win the whole...****ing...thing."

From the comments section:

I simply have a hard time accepting the timing of each suspension they’ve gotten this year- Tanard Jackson received his suspension literally THE DAY before the season started, tell me that wasn’t an interesting coincidence. Jordan Black doesn’t get in trouble UNTIL Polumbus goes down injured and he’s probably needed to start next week. Cedric Griffin has a big game, SUSPENDED the NEXT DAY, after other DB’s get hurt and his playing time is about to go up…..

Who decides these things AND the timing of these things? Just like the Salary Cap hit for breaking a rule that didn’t exist, this is looking fishy to me

In the past I'd shake my head at all this as conspiracy theory nonsense pushed by bitter fans of a bad team, but after getting kneecapped by Mara and Goodell this offseason I'm not ruling anything out. They are a bunch of corrupt crooks and this DOES smell fishy to me.

In the past I'd shake my head at all this as conspiracy theory nonsense pushed by bitter fans of a bad team, but after getting kneecapped by Mara and Goodell this offseason I'm not ruling anything out. They are a bunch of corrupt crooks and this DOES smell fishy to me.

I'm in the exact same boat... I normally ridicule conspiracy theorists, or if I'm bored I mock them and play along.

But things are just entirely too suspicious.

It really makes me wonder if the Giants knew what Griffin was, saw we were going to draft him, and went through any hoop they could to make that not happen.

Remember, when this all started, Mara wanted draft picks stripped from us...

so black went from 265 to 290 DURING the season and he isnt on anything? lmao I call bull****. I would estimate that 80% of NFL players use some sort of ped, most of them use HGH becauise they dont test for it but even regular cheap crank can be used if you know your test schedule.

the thing is roids dont make you a better player they just make you faster stronger and heal better. I wish our guys hadnt started yapping to be honest, how many of you who work out, put on 30 pounds of muscle in a few months WHILE doing a high volumes of cardio and anearobic workouts?

personally i'd rather they start testing for HGH and get it out of the league. just a personal preference though.

no point, the tests cost a lot of money and some people have very high natural amounts of growth hormone, so the tests could be challenged legally. besides, they would end up suspending the majority of their players lmao

I would argue that the league has plenty of money and that the point is to suspend those players :)

but I also recognize it's likely to not happen (unless the government forces it), and I'm probably in the minority on that subject.

Smells damn fishy.

Players better be careful talking though. Heir Goodell will suspend the whole line if he can.

Black tweeted a picture of himself on the scale. Now, this could be anyone, but here it is anyway:

A-allWFCMAAHl1-.jpg

https://twitter.com/jordanblack78/status/281094087753478144

the timing of this is suspect as hell, and frankly if I am the skins, I say screw it and go scorched earth, I challenge the 18 million dollar bend over, I threaten to expose obvious collusion and more importantly I threaten to remove the redskins compltely from all NFL deals for licensing.
Screw Mara, the only good thing about that turd is his granddaughters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.