• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

When is it OK to believe...I mean REALLY believe?

the time to believe should have started when you went online to check the NFL stat lines and saw Washington with both a quarteback and a running back in the top 10 rankings and both players are 22 year old rookies.

That is a wholesale change in circumstances not seen around here since the 1980's.

You can believe now, and entire doomsday was postponed for RG3:

RG3%20Mayans.png

I just saw this - I think it was in 1997, the year we went 7-1 then finished 1-7. Classic Norval.

Anyone know when was the last time we won 6 in a row ?

Depends on how you look at it. We won 6 in a row in 2005 if you count the first playoff game we won. If we are looking at just the regular season you have to go back 1996 when we lost the opener to the Eagles and then won 7 in a row before loosing 6 of the last 8 to finish up 9-7.

Depends on how you look at it. We won 6 in a row in 2005 if you count the first playoff game we won. If we are looking at just the regular season you have to go back 1996 when we lost the opener to the Eagles and then won 7 in a row before loosing 6 of the last 8 to finish up 9-7.

Oh whoops, 1996 not 1997. I was close.

You have to bring up those horrible memories of norv

You have to bring up those horrible memories of norv

I'm just answering a question and I am NOT the one who brought up "He Whose Name Shall Never Be Uttered During A Winning Streak".

2012:
QB - RGIII
Coach - Mike Shanahan

1996:
QB - Gus Frerotte
Coach - Norv Turner

'Nuf Said :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.