• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Duplicate Threads in RSS Redskins News Feed

Pravda

Hey guys -- don't know if Redskins.com is having trouble, but there are duplicates of a number of articles in the Redskins news feeds. At least in my view -- hopefully that's not the Sol filter! :)

Attachments

• BGO News Feed Errors.jpg
    BGO News Feed Errors.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 198
Sol, it has been like this from day one. Om, Boone and myself have all taken stabs at correcting it but for the RSS feeds all look good on our end.

I try to go through once a day or so and kill the dups but have been seriously busy here recently and so have not gotten to them as much as I would like.

FYI it's simply because redskins.com updates the content and the plugin isn't smart enough to go back and update the previously posted thread.

From the plugin creators: "Yep, it's your RSS feed problem. They change something (may be just add or remove one character, even a dot) => item have different md5 sum => you have a duplicate post"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.