• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vick's first game back. What does that mean?

RG3 Fan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Baylor
Vick will be highly motivated to play well against the Redskins. Will we handle him?

Are they really gonna start him over Foles?

I think it'll mean more turnovers for our defense, if anything. Vick isn't the 2010 Vick anymore. The Eagles offense isn't on the same page and the way he plays just makes it even more apparent.

It says that Reid has lost control of the team or is pulling out all stops to try to save his job. There's no point in bringing Vick back with that record. Better to try to keep grooming their rookie.

It says that Reid has lost control of the team or is pulling out all stops to try to save his job. There's no point in bringing Vick back with that record. Better to try to keep grooming their rookie.
I think that's right burgold -- if you were the FO and it was clear that Andy Reid wasn't going to be there next year, I would imagine that they would feel that the play time/game experience was better spent on the development of the backup with some promise rather than the aging veteran near the end of his career -- particularly given that playoffs are out of the picture.

foles is starting tha next 2 games unless he get knocked out !

I think you got bad intel buddy......

After several weeks of failed tests and immense concern, Vick was cleared to return after passing a league-mandated exam Thursday. Despite the clearance, Vick will not start either of the last two games of the year after one of the most disappointing seasons of his career. Reid said if he does return, Vick is expected to serve as the backup to Nick Foles.

They are in disarray. Can't see either one being effective. The Eagles players have their bags already packed for off season. Reid is waiting for Black Monday.

The Bengals just housed the Eagles, and did not while not playing a particularly good game. We win this easily. Not saying we need to overlook them or anything, but the players are focused and know what they need to do.

We got this.

Batteries will fly in Philthy again, but for the team, not Santa.

Nick

The Bengals just housed the Eagles, and did not while not playing a particularly good game. We win this easily. Not saying we need to overlook them or anything, but the players are focused and know what they need to do.

We got this.
What a wonderful gesture for the Bengals to provide houses for the Eagles. ;)

We, on the other hand, better treat them like thieves trying to break into our houses and take from us, that which we treasure most.

There are no gimmies in the NFL.

What a wonderful gesture for the Bengals to provide houses for the Eagles. ;)

We, on the other hand, better treat them like thieves trying to break into our houses and take from us, that which we treasure most.

There are no gimmies in the NFL.

absolutely... this needs to be a throttle stomping... no gimmies.

Yea, where are the reports saying Vick is coming back.
I heard a reputable report not long ago that Reid himself said Foles would finish out the season, regardless of Vick's health.
No matter who QB's the Eagles, it won't matter.
Just like it didn't matter who QB'd for the Skins against the Browns

It means he is sitting the bench

It means he is sitting the bench

EXACT-RY !!!

north-korea-kim-jo_2193994b.jpg

Must have misread the article.

I think I read it on a Bleacher Report, but not sure. I doubt they will start him, but I wouldn't be surprised that they put him in if Foles is floundering. Which I think is going to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.