• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: Blood In The Water?

I love how every week the opposing fans talk so matter of factly about containing Griffin. As if there's a realistic chance of that happening. They act like it's so easy to do.

They're the same people who would have said of the 90's Bulls, "We just have to keep Jordan from dribble penetrating."

Yes, if the win out there's a mathematical chance they could steal a wildcard spot, or so I hear. But it's kinda like saying Paulie Shore is still mathematically alive to win a Lifetime Achievement Oscar.

:laugh:

I don't worry about other teams' fans too much. Let them be confident. Whatever. I'm sure the Cowboys, Ravens, and Giants fans were pretty confident too. All that got them was a heaping help of "sorry 'bout your bad luck."

I will say though, that for the most part, that "jiggins" cat seems to have a pretty good feel for both teams. I think his score prediction will be flip-flopped though.

Hail.

Did Cleveland fans really mock DC? Really? I mean, I know DC has a rough reputation, but given the choice of living in DC or Cleveland, I'm pretty sure most people would choose DC 100 times out of 100.

I mean, their major export IS crippling depression, right?

Did Cleveland fans really mock DC? Really? I mean, I know DC has a rough reputation, but given the choice of living in DC or Cleveland, I'm pretty sure most people would choose DC 100 times out of 100.

I mean, their major export IS crippling depression, right?

I hear they have great "steamers" too.

(eeeewwwwwww):puke:

It's good to see the Browns fans getting excited about their team. They have been down for so long and it is easy to see why they are optimistic about this game.

Got a bad feeling about it. Going to say the Browns play tough at home and give Kirk a lot of fits as we lose by ten points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.