• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Grossman?

We know Grossman will make mistakes.

We're speculating cousins will.

Start the rookie and let the winning momentum (something rex hasnt had in forever) carry in to this game.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

[/thread]

Personally, I love the fact that we have two rookie QBs that are good enough that we haven't had to dress the lone vet on the roster. Sure, I want to win out. I'd love to see double-digit wins out of this team; and a 100% increase in wins from season to season.

But I also want Cousins to get more live-fire experience if Griff can't go. I may be in the minority on this, but I'm not thinking of this as an audition tape for trade bait either. I want to keep this tandem for a nice long time.

That being said, I think The Captain plays.

Hail.

But I also want Cousins to get more live-fire experience if Griff can't go. I may be in the minority on this, but I'm not thinking of this as an audition tape for trade bait either. I want to keep this tandem for a nice long time.

Yes. Yes. YES. I get the enticement of increasing Cousins' tade value, and if some team offers us a first, I think you have to take it, and even seriously consider a mid-high second. But anything lower than that and I keep him on the team. Griff is going to miss a couple of games a season I suspect, and having a NFL backup who could start for other teams is incredibly important.

[/thread]

Personally, I love the fact that we have two rookie QBs that are good enough that we haven't had to dress the lone vet on the roster. Sure, I want to win out. I'd love to see double-digit wins out of this team; and a 100% increase in wins from season to season.

That being said, I think The Captain plays.

Hail.

100% with you.... unless a team offers up a 1st rounder for Cousins... he should be our backup for years to come! Depth at QB is hard to come by... dont give it up on a whim.

The Dragon is rested.

The Dragon is ready.

Is that Garcon? I think he’s triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I’m throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Moss open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for ******s. I’m ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can’t, I bet I’ll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a *****. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy’s got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I’m throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Browns cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I’m gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we’re talking about here. We’re talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it’s worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That’s how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am.

:paranoid:

Dammit, Sarge, I spit coffee on my laptop's keyboard!

Hilarious-one of the best you've done! :rotflmao:

I agree guys. If we get that offer that's too good to refuse, well, you don't refuse it. But if not, keep the kid. Backup QBs play. Having a capable young guy waiting in the wings is awesome.

Yes. Yes. YES. I get the enticement of increasing Cousins' tade value, and if some team offers us a first, I think you have to take it, and even seriously consider a mid-high second. But anything lower than that and I keep him on the team. Griff is going to miss a couple of games a season I suspect, and having a NFL backup who could start for other teams is incredibly important.
100% with you.... unless a team offers up a 1st rounder for Cousins... he should be our backup for years to come! Depth at QB is hard to come by... dont give it up on a whim.

But the feeling has to be mutual between Cousins and the Redskins, in order for him to stay "for years to come". If he continues to play at that high level you are expecting, then the feeling will not be mutual

But the feeling has to be mutual between Cousins and the Redskins, in order for him to stay "for years to come". If he continues to play at that high level you are expecting, then the feeling will not be mutual

well thats a given... I was speaking strictly on the side of the Redskins that we shouldn't only be looking at Cousin's as trade bait.

Apparently Griffin was practicing today, cutting, planting and everything without issue. So, Rexy will stay firmly planted on the bench, thank GOD.

Dammit, Sarge, I spit coffee on my laptop's keyboard!

Hilarious-one of the best you've done! :rotflmao:

I wish I could claim that Serv, but it came off the "Kissing Suzy Kobler" site after a Bears fan got frustrated a few years ago and wrote it. It is hilarious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.