• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Images From Ravens: Shawn Hubbard

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
This is from a colleague's blog..scroll down for photos. He is one of the official Ravens' photographers and was at the game this past weekend.

The title of this blog is Seein Red...I think it's a little rosier than that for us. :laugh:

http://shawnhubbard.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/seeing-red/

Just thought I'd offer some images of the game from a colleague since I was too dumb to head to the game. :anonymous:

Last photo, Griff's eyes are sure wide open seeing Ngata bearing down, one of those "oh ****" moments regardless of the outcome.

yeah, that's an incredible pic too.

i'll have to show my wife. she's really in to photography. we've yet to bring our camera... maybe we will for the cowboys game.

ravensredskins-blog24.jpg

Trick or treat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.