• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Important Message from the Hogettes- Imposter Hogette

Huly

The Rookie
Reaction score
The Hogettes asked me to post this for them. The imposter is from NY and you need to be wary of him if you see him at the stadium etc. He claims to be NY's only Hogette.

"It has come to our attention that an individual is representing himself to be a Hogette. Please be aware that 'HOGETTES' is a Registered Trademark and the Hogette likeness is COPYWRITED. He is currently in violation of both federal and state statutes. We have requested that he immediately remove any likeness of himself as a 'Hogette' from any public or private forum. Likewise, we have requested that he remove any reference to himself as a 'Hogette', representing himself as a 'Hogette' or in any manner alluding to himself as a 'Hogette' or representing the 'Hogettes'.

We have a very stringent set of rules and guidelines on who can become a Hogette and we monitor all of our members to insure that inappropriate action does not occur. We are very disturbed that someone would portray us in a negative manner and try to insure that this does not happen. However, from time to time we find it necessary to protect our Trademark and Copyright.

If you feel that you have been approached by an impostor or become aware of a potential impostor, please contact us immediately at:

hogettes.org or hogettes.net

Thanks you

Hail to the Redskins

The HOGETTES"

Attached photo

Attachments

• FakeHogette.jpg
    FakeHogette.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 96
I've met this guy at the 'Skins games that were hosted at bars in TriBeCa a few years back--

He was odd, but didn't behave poorly IIRC.

I wonder what he did that got them up in arms. Very strange...

BTW: "Hogettes" is copyrighted, really??? Did some digging and it's actually copyrighted by Michael Torbert of Fairfax. http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4003:pofsem.2.1 Crazy!

There's only one way to know for certain that you've got yourself a genuine 'Hogette' - and that involves raising their skirt and looking for that curly little tail thingy...

Personally, I'm taking them at their word from now on. It's just not worth it.

Is the guy scamming monies?

Or doing something that doesn't follow the code of the Hogettes?

Just curious since the Hogettes do a great deal of charity work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.