• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Examiner: Handicapping Our Playoff Chances

No point spread had been posted for the game yet. Before our last game ended, you could have taken the Skins -2.

I guess it depends on who you follow? I've been hearing both radio stations talking about it since yesterday morning.

I know there are different people that release odds, so maybe it's who they're following?

i've heard multiple reports saying Vegas is setting early odds at Browns +7.... th Sports Junkies had the same information, and a few of those guys throw some serious cash around betting on sports, so they're pretty connected.

I heard browns -7, interesting. Where did you see that?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Maybe they were guessing? Who knows. Those odds may not be official either...

Maybe they were guessing? Who knows. Those odds may not be official either...

i think we're saying the same thing... the Browns were FAVORED by 7... the true term through betting would translate to the Browns giving/laying 7.. I might have just typed it wrong, its' technically Redskins +7 if you read a betting board.

Right, gotcha. I was confused by Cleveland +7, which means Redskins are favored in betting terminology.

Its hard to imagine a last place team being favored by a full touchdown against a team with a winning record.

Even if I didn't think the Redskins were going to win, I think they would cover 7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.