• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Griff's MRI Negative

i want to beat the clevers , but i wouldn't want rg3 to play even if it means....you know i aint going to say it ! just want to make sure we have this kid for 10-15 years ... i think we can win with kirk , if he gets all the first team snaps this week !

If it's Bert Kaplan, I saw him when I was a teenager and broke my ankle playing soccer. He had photos all over his wall of the Redskins players he had treated over the years. This was 1982 so I am not sure if it's the same guy.

griffs dad said he's going to play....so he's going to play ! said he's already working out ! sooooooo will see !

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikCSN
Robert Griffin III is on the field for practice. Did leg lifts, stretches and shuffle steps. #Redskins #RedskinsTalk

I don't know to what extent @RGIII will participate in team drills (can't watch that) but I'm shocked by how much he's able to do.#Redskins

Should be noted that there was no brace on the outside of his sweat pants. #RedskinsTalk #Redskins

I just hope he doesn't overdo it trying to prove how not hurt he is.

I just hope he doesn't overdo it trying to prove how not hurt he is.

Yeah, I would imagine a big factor in whether he plays or not on Sunday will be how his knee responds to practice today.

Robert Griffin III is on the field for practice. Did leg lifts, stretches and shuffle steps. #Redskins #RedskinsTalk

I don't know to what extent @RGIII will participate in team drills (can't watch that) but I'm shocked by how much he's able to do.#Redskins

Should be noted that there was no brace on the outside of his sweat pants. #RedskinsTalk #Redskins

I think I know what's going on here.

http://youtu.be/XelIOgsBqHQ

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...griffin-iii-joins-drills-at-redskins-practice

Don't rule out Robert Griffin III just yet.

Mike Jones of The Washington Post reported the Redskins rookie passer participated in the individual drills section of Wednesday's practice.

Jones observed RG3 taking part in "quick-step warm-up jogs," noting the quarterback moved with a slight limp. Griffin also joined teammates for lateral shuffle drills and squats, but it's unclear what else he'll do in practice after suffering a sprained lateral collateral ligament (LCL) in his right knee in Sunday's win over the Baltimore Ravens.

He is Superman.

I'd go with Batman, since Batman is the one who gets his body totally wrecked to the point of a broken back and comes back and kicks everybody's ass.

Don't think the media has been allowed to view the primary practices, just warmups, simple drills and the like. They have no idea (near as I can tell) how much Griff is actually doing during practice other than "limited".

There is lot's of speculation(normal) going around as to how the knee is actually doing.

Doc Walker has been telling the Brownies media that Robert is immobile in a full body cast and thinks that some actually believe it. :biggrin2:

Ain't it fun?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.