• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ravens fans were cheering and laughing when Griffin got hurt

Way too many Ravens fans there today and when Rice scored to put them up 28-20 the place just exploded.......disgusting. Really hope a by-product of the Skins winning and the excitement that RG3 generates is more season ticket holders will actually decide to go to the games instead of selling out.

this is on us as a fanbase... More fans will start backing the Skins as this continues. New fans is a good thing, as we need people to keep filling the stadium... We've won 4 games at home i believe... and if we can beat Dallas that would mean we go 5 - 3 at home. It's been a long time since we were better then .500 on the season, let alone at home... we need to get back to owning OUR HOUSE.

this is on us as a fanbase... More fans will start backing the Skins as this continues. New fans is a good thing, as we need people to keep filling the stadium... We've won 4 games at home i believe... and if we can beat Dallas that would mean we go 5 - 3 at home. It's been a long time since we were better then .500 on the season, let alone at home... we need to get back to owning OUR HOUSE.
Agreed. Was a good crowd for the skins fans. More Ravens fans than you would like but that's to be expected for now.

Haters want to hate. It's all over the netz. From dumbass Cowboy/Colts/Giants/Eagles fans hoping his leg was "snapped in two" to "they are more of a threat now because Cousins is a better passer", the internet is never in short supply of stupid. I got news for you folks, the RG-imsobadassyoucan'ttouchme-3 pain train ain't stopping. The dumbass haters don't realize that hate fuels this train, and this son of a bitch is about to break the sound barrier.

Agreed. Was a good crowd for the skins fans. More Ravens fans than you would like but that's to be expected for now.

I wasn't there but in my experience, there's always "more" Ravens/Eagles and Giants fans there than other teams... also Dallas.

However some of those Raven fans (as well as Giants and Philly) probably got their tickets long before we knew how RGIII was going to play. I'd be willing to bet that some of those fans, once we saw what RGIII could do, wasn't sure they wanted to come or... as they figured this would be an "easy win" for their team. Or in the alternative, some of those Redskin tickets would not have been sold by redskin ticket holders. I know the home team has to allot a certain number of tickets for the opposing team, but that doesn't account for stubhub, etc. I wonder how many redskin fans sold their tickets before the start of the season and are kicking themselves aboutnow.

Then again i may be wrong.. Been there a few times.

I think substantially all teams have fans that are jerks -- the Redskins are certainly no exception to that as I've been around people on the upper levels in recent years who were pretty embarrassing, if not as bad as the extreme Philly fans that we've all heard about.

It could be worse -- we could have KC Chief fans who cheered when their own QB went down with an injury this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.