• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Heavy Price for that win.

I simply have to disagree with you ST. We cannot afford to lose this kid for longer because he returned to the field too soon. It's just too much risk for the future of our franchise...you have to think about how much this kid cost us. We don't have enough draft picks as it is to fill certain holes because we brought him in here. Our franchise depends on the long term health of this kid, not the short term benefit of an exciting playoff run. Let's be real...one win in the playoffs is likely the best we're going to do this year.

I simply have to disagree with you ST. We cannot afford to lose this kid for longer because he returned to the field too soon. It's just too much risk for the future of our franchise...you have to think about how much this kid cost us. We don't have enough draft picks as it is to fill certain holes because we brought him in here. Our franchise depends on the long term health of this kid, not the short term benefit of an exciting playoff run. Let's be real...one win in the playoffs is likely the best we're going to do this year.

I'm not saying you send him out on a whim but if he can get through practices this week... Still plant and drive with decreased pain and minor swelling, as long as its tight...I just feel he needs to be there. I'm not saying you trot him out if theres a high risk for increasing an injury

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

MRI shows no ligament damage, just a sprain folks. Now that's a great end to a fine Sunday :)
Hail! is reporting that the MRI is done. NO, repeat, no ligament damage. It's just a sprain.

This terminology does not make sense to me.
From my own personal experience with multiple sprains, ligament damage, and surgeries, I know for a fact that a sprain IS ligament damage. They are virtually synonymous.

If he does not have "ligament damage" then perhaps the correct term would be strain, not sprain.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you send him out on a whim but if he can get through practices this week... Still plant and drive with decreased pain and minor swelling, as long as its tight...I just feel he needs to be there. I'm not saying you trot him out if theres a high risk for increasing an injury
Not saying you would, but with what I saw in that game leads me to believe he should sit. That's all. This team is on a roll because this kid brings something to the table few can. But I think his value and our momentum will still be in play even if he is sat. rest him for the last 2 divisional games and make sure he is not going to risk it. I would much rather be safe than sorry. This team knows the kid is a gamer...

I'm fine with starting Cousins to see how far he can go.
If the game starts slipping away, and RG3 is 80% or higher, then stick him as the Closer, if we're behind in the 2nd half.
Just break open the glass case In Case Of Emergency

This terminology does not make sense to me.
From my own personal experience with multiple sprains, ligament damage, and surgeries, I know for a fact that a sprain IS ligament damage. They are virtually synonymous.

If he does not have "ligament damage" then perhaps the correct term would be strain, not sprain.

Yeah, not sure what is going on. Maybe its only a minor tear?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I believe they said Griff suffered a grade 1 sprain. That means stretching and microscopic damage. Grade 2 involves partial tearing and so on. Here's an ortho summary I found describing the differences.

Boone, do you happen to know if it's a MCL sprain? It sounds like it from the descriptions I've been hearing-if so that's a pretty good sign, a Grade 1 MCL appears to be the least severe and quickest healing of the knee sprains.

All of you saying he should play next week will be the same ones having a mental meltdown next week if he goes out there and gets Ki-Jana Carter'd. Let your brain tell your heart what to do on this one, he needs to sit. Absolutely not worth the risk. I'd rather miss the playoffs in a year we weren't supposed to go, than be sitting here talking about how smart Griffin was to trademark RG3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.