• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins - Browns, who else will be there??

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
I have tickets with some friends to go to the game next Sunday, and will be doing a tailgate before the game. Are any of yall going as well?

Also as a side note since I now live in Akron I will be at Canton for any Redskins getting in the HOF, so I can always put something together for that as well!

I'm not feeling that trip right now, but I'm well known for crazy spontaneous trips. There's definitely a chance.

If Griffin gets healthy I may make a daytrip out of it. I'm planning on going to the game against the Pokes though.

DM, are you in the DMV? I am and I am thinking about making a day trip of it... Jugband, you up for it? We have to go close to you to get there.

SC...which is the best hotel:

Radisson Hotel Cleveland Gateway

Marriott Downtown at Key Center

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown

DM, are you in the DMV? I am and I am thinking about making a day trip of it... Jugband, you up for it? We have to go close to you to get there.

I'll be on the road for the holidays. Saturday night I'll be in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Its a 10hr drive from there. If the weather's nice though I'm going feeshin! If I make it up lets get together!

John? Shall I pick you up on the way? :D Gotta pass through Chewbacca's hood too...

Last edited:
I'll be on the road for the holidays. Saturday night I'll be in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Its a 10hr drive from there. If the weather's nice though I'm going feeshin! If I make it up lets get together!

John? Shall I pick you up on the way? :D Gotta pass through Chewbacca's hood too...
SC...which is the best hotel:

Radisson Hotel Cleveland Gateway

Marriott Downtown at Key Center

Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown
I will find out for you tomorrow! Also I think I am going to tailgate at the minu lot. I will figure that out in the next day or so

Don't waste any time on it SC. I can just look online.

Def going to either Cleveland or the Cowgirls game.

I think there will be lots of Skins fans at this game! Even lower deck ticket prices are 50 bucks, and uppers are 20 ish

Looks like I'll be the 1st to bow out. Too much going on during my time off to swing a trip to lovely Cleveland. If you're going have a good time!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.