• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dale Jr.: Why I Love The Redskins

this conversation is the definitiion of why you two are my best friends...hahaha i love you guys.

I do NOT understand NASCAR at all. I am completely befuddled as to how you people can get so worked up over different drivers. But whatever. If driving around in circles makes you happy, enjoy.

<ducks>

:)

I do NOT understand NASCAR at all. I am completely befuddled as to how you people can get so worked up over different drivers. But whatever. If driving around in circles makes you happy, enjoy.

<ducks>

have you ever been to a live race at any professional level... and this is not a slight, i'm actually asking sincerely

<ducks>

Yugo owners will never understand, so you Yugo screw yourself.

:biggrin2:

Nope, never.

And I forgot to quote you, but STOP JUDGING ME, Mike!

:rotflmao:

You guys are so easy... :)

hahahaha

well i strongly suggest, if you ever get a chance to witness a race, live in person, take it... it's an amazing thing to be a part of.

this conversation is the definitiion of why you two are my best friends...hahaha i love you guys.

We don't need your approval.

;)

I do NOT understand NASCAR at all.

It's above your paygrade. And besides...

It takes an IQ over 3 to understand why guys like to drink beer, bbq good food, talk ****, and watch fast loud cars.cars.

Yugo owners will never understand, so Yugo screw yourself.

:biggrin2:

Fixed. :)

I have no comeback for that. Soooo, you're a poopyhead.

Damn, dude. That was uncalled for. I was just joking around. There's no reason to take it to that level.

I'll be the bigger man though, and not resort to that kind of language and real animosity.

I don't CARE what his reasoning is, Mike. *****head (spelled out) should bring the ban hammer. We have a ban hammer, right? RIGHT?!

Tarh... er, Boone loves it when we talk about the Banhammer. I don't even know what a Banhammer is, for the record.

I think I should say something, but I'm not sure what and to be quite honest I'm a little scared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.