• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Preview: Redskins at Ravens

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For everything you ever wanted to know about the Redskins Sunday home clash between the Redskins and the Ravens, click HERE.

Baltimore to me is a vulnerable 9-3.

Here is a team that beat the 1-10 Chiefs 9-6, scoring only 3 field goals. Last week, the Ravens couldn't stop 38 year old career backup Charlie Batch in the fourth quarter against Pittsburgh in an ugly loss.

Flacco to me is the first qb the Redskins have faced recently that is the type of pocket qb the defense should be able to pressure. He lacks the fluidity and release of a Drew Brees or Eli Manning or the mobility of a Tony Romo.

And he just doesn't have good pocket presence BT. I think he is a rich man's Jason Campbell. If he'd been placed in the same situation as Campbell, I think his career would have looked much like Jason's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.