• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

[ProFootballFocus] Pro Bowl - B&G On The List?

tshile

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/04/pro-bowl-cheat-sheet-the-nfc-4/

QB - Griffin - no explanation needed
C - Montgomery - Surprising, but I keep hearing this. I need to pay more attention to him specifically...

I think it is a shame Morris isn't on the list but there are some good NFC rushers this year. Same with Williams.

Sucks Fletcher doesn't get in on reputation alone when it seems so many others do. He's so under rated :(

Maybe if Forbath keeps it up he'll be in the conversation.

Well, at least the writer mentions Morris and Williams as worthy of consideration. Nice to see Monty getting some recognition.

Fletcher is very good, but hes been banged up and this hasnt been his best year. Monty has had some high snaps but has been much better blocking, TW had some brilliant games and a couple bad ones, but morris and griffin should be in the probowl no doubt about it

Hope a couple of our guys get in, I have the opportunity to go this yr and look forward to it unless none of our guys are there.

Hope a couple of our guys get in, I have the opportunity to go this yr and look forward to it unless none of our guys are there.

that's awesome... i'd love to experience pro bowl week once. Go to the skills challenges and stuff, and the overall atmosphere.... I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself regardless, but you have to imagine we'll have a representative or two there :biggrin2:

Didnt they get rid of the skills competition?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

dont they still have the legends flag football game and stuff? If not they ruined it... i remember growing up watching the skills competitions and loving it.

I thought they did away with a lot of that stuff too. That RB for the Patriots blew his knee out in a beach volleyball game or something? Ended his career I think, and they pretty much cut everything short from there.

I thought they did away with a lot of that stuff too. That RB for the Patriots blew his knee out in a beach volleyball game or something? Ended his career I think, and they pretty much cut everything short from there.

well i can understand that.... it's not football related.. but the passing competition and stuff was cool

oh i know... but its sad really. I just looked and it didnt show anything like that scheduled. That sucks. Those events were a lot of fun. I remember watching Mark Brunell of all people competing in the QB skills challenge.... could you imagine if they had Griffin compete? That would be awesome!!!

I remember ST doing the skills obstacle course and killing it..but when he finished and the camera was on him he pointed at Andre Johnson and said "watch this guy" and Andre crushed it.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

aw man i forgot about that!!!!

those are the things I miss, watching Darrel Greene racing people, seeing guys like laroi who was not really that big benchpress a house lol, the old obstacle course, its things like that that get people excited.

Darrell Green lined up in the 40 at the skills competition and finished 3rd or 4th or something... the crazy part was he was already retired, and was there playing in the 'legends' game.....it was insane.

yeah ST Green was an anomaly, i thought he could have played effctively for a few more years lol, the NFL makes money already but they need to get back to doing things that the fans enjoy, the things that make football so much more enjoyable than baseball.

Pro bowl is irrelevant. In 1982 the Redskins won the Super Bowl and ended up with only 3 players in the game - Joe Theismann, Mark Moseley and Tony Peters.

No Russ Grimm. No John Riggins. No Joe Jacoby. No Charlie Brown. No Dave Butz.

Meanwhile, there were 7 or 8 Cowboys that made the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.