• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

LoL at ESPN's coverage today

tshile

Anything and everything that can bring the conversation around to being about Griffin was used - if it ment showing a Griffin highlight, they did it.

Need a segway to discuss how terrible the Wizards are and that Miami is in town tonight? Talk about Griffin and his impact, and how it's made us 'forget' about the wizards.

I'm not kidding. Thats what they did.

They're now pumping their 'RG3 Rookie Highlights,' to show his entire 2012 season high light package, through the entire 6pm sportscenter, to show at the end. Every single commercial.

I could think of worse thing for them to do....

I could think of worse thing for them to do....

Oh so could I :)

It's just....

it doesn't feel real for some reason. the idea that our QB is irritating every other fan in the league because thats all ESPN will talk about today.

I'm enjoying that 'that guy' is 'our guy' this time around... the coverage is quite ridiculous. Especially since I honestly think Morris was the star of the game last night :)

Now you know why we all hate Eli unconditionally. It's the media man!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

RG3 is a media darling. After the game he did all interviews in his uniform. He didn't take a shower first and make everyone wait. A guy on post game show pointed this out.

It is good o finally be relevant again. The icing in the cake is the media loves RG3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.