• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ced Griffin suspended....

Well...besides the fact that Hall sucks, he is a warm body. We're lacking those in the secondary lately, especially with Ced Griffin now suspended. I mean, if you're comfortable with Richard Crawford playing 60 snaps, then I guess we're fine....
Actually, I'd be comfortable with Bill from section 140 giving it a whirl. Hall sucks, and there's no way we can downgrade in my opinion. When teams need a quick score, or want to get a huge play, they just throw toward Hall. Every team knows that, and it rarely fails. I'd like to see what else we have on this team, some guys might surprise you. But putting a proven failure on the field week after week will never move things in the right direction.

Bill from section 140 does have a pretty quick first step...

That's an ADHD med right? Sucks but maybe time for someone else to shine.

It is.

I actually tried it once for my own ADD. I didn't notice a difference with my focus, but I didn't notice that I could go without sleep for about 6 days, and that my max heart rate is actually about 620. :laugh:

From what I understand Adderall may be used to mask something else.

My sons took this in school to help with focus. They eventually stopped taking it. Question is I assume Griffin and others had a prescription. If they did, how can NFL say it is banned?

We touched on this in another thread - Adderall is the generic response to this accusation, as the real substance is never released due to privacy clauses in the CBA. So, while it may have been Adderall, it could have been any of the banned substances in the NFL.

Not only that Lanky, but anyone who hasn't seen what Aderall does to someone who doesn't genuinely need it, has no concept of what an absolutely insane ability it has to be a performance enhancer.

hall said he'll be ready for sunday ! like it or not he the best we have rite now ..i would like to see what kinda rookies we have out there ,but this game is to important !

It is.

I actually tried it once for my own ADD. I didn't notice a difference with my focus, but I didn't notice that I could go without sleep for about 6 days, and that my max heart rate is actually about 620. :laugh:

Right on, sounds exactly what i need when blahing out at work, lol.

Best I could do...

prod.jpg

Edit: God I really want one of these jerseys!

Evidently, Griffin's locker has been cleared out and his number has been given to a player on the practice squad, so don't look for him to return even if the team makes the playoffs - per WTEM.

Redskins have been snake-bitten with the defensive backs. Luckily, the investment in the group outside of Hall has been minimal and these guys were on one year deals that don't take any money into 2013.

So, Tanard Jackson, Cedric Griffin, etc.

Bon voyage dudes.

Evidently, Griffin's locker has been cleared out and his number has been given to a player on the practice squad, so don't look for him to return even if the team makes the playoffs - per WTEM.

Redskins have been snake-bitten with the defensive backs. Luckily, the investment in the group outside of Hall has been minimal and these guys were on one year deals that don't take any money into 2013.

So, Tanard Jackson, Cedric Griffin, etc.

Bon voyage dudes.

I hope Merriweather is included in that bon voyage ship that you booked going out of Washington.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.