• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Prediction Time

Predict the Rest of the Regular Season

• 0-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 3-1, no playoffs

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 3-1 playoffs

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 4-0

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
All right, we are at the 3/4 mark of the season, 6-6, having won three in a row. How do you see the rest of the season playing out?

I say we go 3-1, and make the playoffs, though it comes down to the last Cowboys game. There are a ton of scenarios in which the winner of that game goes to the playoffs, and the loser goes home.

I'm not sure which one, but I see a mini let-down game coming against the Ratbirds or the Brownies, which for the sake of conference record is OK. Looking at Seattle, TB and Dallas, I don't see any of them winning out to beat us. I think it will come down to the last week.

Ray Rice and The Ravens ability to make big plays in the passing game has me leery. I see a potential loss there. I have the Giants losing at least one too though if not two, same goes for the Cowboys so I see us actually winning the Div. Now someone slap me, I can't believe I just said that.

I picked 2-2. While that will be disappointing from where we are with the opportunity to make the playoffs, it will put us at 8-8 for the year which is about what I expected before the season started.

I think the Ravens will be too much for us, and while we should and could beat the other three teams, I think there'll be a slip-up among those games, although I'm not sure which one.

I just can't see us beating the Ravens...our D will have no answer for Flacco to Pitta/Smith/Rice, and their defense is certainly missing some big names, but Ozzie Newsome always seems to have quality depth that would start anywhere else.

I think we'll be able to put some points up, but our sieve of a defense will give up 30+ and we lose by a TD. I don't see another loss on the schedule, however, so I vote 3-1 with playoffs, beating the Pukes at home to make it in.

The advantage we have over the Ravens is that Flacco plays a lot worse on the road this year than at home. I think we can take them. I'm not positive we will.

I just can't see us beating the Ravens...our D will have no answer for Flacco to Pitta/Smith/Rice, and their defense is certainly missing some big names, but Ozzie Newsome always seems to have quality depth that would start anywhere else.

Flacco is a different QB away from home though. Very different.

No such thing as an easy game from here on out. I'm hoping we go 4-0 through the month but just as likely that we go 2-2.

i vote 4-0 tha raves are going to be a big test...there not traveling to far!

3-1 and playoffs.

Hopefully that loss is either to the Ravens or Browns.

i said 10-6 at the start of the season.
gonna stick with that. they'll go 4-0.

Come on now, Lanky. We just beat a team that demolished the Packers and you don't think we can beat the Baltimore Crows? Sure we might lose, but we shouldn't predict a loss when we just beat a team that has been playing well recently and is the defending Super Bowl Champs. Gotta believe guys.

The Giants we beat last night were not the Giants that blew out the packers last week.

They were the Giants that lost to Dallas and Philly earlier in the year.

The Ravens are a consistent team - even with subs.

but if you look at there last 3 games , they could've lost those all !4th and 29 are u serious but then again we give up those all tha time ...

Have you guys watched the Ravens last 3 games? They just got beaten by a 37 year old Charlie Batch behind a banged up OL.

Flacco has been struggling and our defense has really been playing better. They only have one receiver who knows how to run routes. Pitta can be dangerous and Boldin is a great possession receiver, but Smith and Jones run one route and that is straight down the field. We need to really contain Ray Rice in the rushing game. That is the key.

As for the rest...if we beat Baltimore, we run the table.

this is a big game because I feel the same way El does, if we win we'll win out.

not because I have faith in the team's ability, or I think they've magically become better, but because (as I've said before) momentum is a strange animal. beating the eagles and cowboys like a drum, then giants at home on Monday night football, then ravens at home? confidence and momentum will carry them through the final 3...

as long as griffin and shannahan keep them straight and don't let it go to everyone's head.

edit: I can't believe I am relying on a rookie qb to keep the rest of the team's head straight. says a lot about him.

Have you guys watched the Ravens last 3 games? They just got beaten by a 37 year old Charlie Batch behind a banged up OL.

Flacco has been struggling and our defense has really been playing better. They only have one receiver who knows how to run routes. Pitta can be dangerous and Boldin is a great possession receiver, but Smith and Jones run one route and that is straight down the field. We need to really contain Ray Rice in the rushing game. That is the key.

As for the rest...if we beat Baltimore, we run the table.

My only "uh-oh" here is the possibility of the Browns-who are a better team than their record indicates-representing a potential "trap" game.

Anyone who plays us is up against a 'trap' game.

We are a nightmare to defend.

NY tried ball control to keep the football out of RGIII's hands...it worked in the first half, but if our defense plays any kind of 'normal', our opponents are doomed!

:rotflmao:

LOL.

BTW, one of the mods on that Packers site I visit posted the following in a thread analyzing possible playoff scenarios.

"I really like the Skins chances in the East, Servy. If you beat the Ravens, I would rate you guys a lock.

Drew Brees is ALWAYS lethal against the Giants."

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.