• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Appreciative

I am also appreciative. This is a unique site both in the content and the way content is delivered. Thanks :)

I still like going to the "other" site. I don't want to burn bridges anywhere. What I do like about this site is the "quietness" of it. No stupid "should we" threads, nobody trying to be the internet tough guy and no one trying to make another feel stupid or less informed about a particular subject matter.

I'll admit that I'm somewhat ignorant on politics, foreign affairs and religion, but those subjects never interested me to the point that I wanted to be fluent in them. I use this as my "quiet place" when I want to really talk football, sports or anything else without having to feel tense and uptight about it.

I think the other place has just gotten "too big," to handle. I'm appreciative of both places and won't bad mouth one for the other.

Last edited:
It's all good pj...the owners and staff here all started 'there' but decided we wanted our own site where we had full control and could create our own vibe. Some folks are no longer active members elsewhere but that's as much due to time constraints as anything.

Having choices as a redskins fan of which Internet watering hole to hang out at is a nice thing.

It's all good pj...the owners and staff here all started 'there' but decided we wanted our own site where we had full control and could create our own vibe. Some folks are no longer active members elsewhere but that's as much due to time constraints as anything.

Having choices as a redskins fan of which Internet watering hole to hang out at is a nice thing.

I have agree with Boone here. It is all good. I still visit "there" every so often as well although it has been awhile since I posted "there". Nothing wrong with that at all.

Point blank....That special "Vibe" is what makes this place so attractive. The personalities and the culture you all have built is incredible. I am still somewhat stunned at how warmly I was welcomed and that feeling still remains almost daily via posts and PM's. That's something I have missed over the years and its a welcome return for my psyche.

I didnt choose to not be able to post at other places but in many ways, I appreciate that choice being made for me.

My cord was cut there and I dont regret it at all (even if it was bull****! LOL :evil:)

Thanks again for the extra work, thought, money and diligence all of you have invested in this site. It's simply great.

Oh and :ciao: to those that lurk here and use it against your posters elsewhere, you know who you are.

Last edited:
Just my $.02; SS, quit being such a kiss ass!

J/K, I can't add anymore to this thread than what's already been said. Well, that's bull****, I always have something to say!

The way some of those guys over there talk, they're still best buds with some of the guys in power over here and they talk about how AWESOME they are as if they break bread around the dinner table during the holidays. That being said, not that I'd EVER expect anyone who has a relationiship with "those" guys to come out here and publicly admonish them or pick a side; but if you take two minutes and read the way they talk to people, as a friend, someone should let them know how big of asses they're making of themselves!

I mean, one of them not proudly admitted that certain members are allowed to insult people because they know the rules and are careful to word things in a way that doesn't break them, but still insults the person. Really? Even if it doesn't break the rules, as a MOD, shouldnt you take exception to that? I mean seriously!

Then, when you do strike back and call them out on their veiled insults they suddenly turn into the "victim" and the MOD's come at you both guns a blazing! OMG, don't you dare pick on the big word using smart guys!

Anyway, this is a great site and thanks for letting us recently scorned get away with a little bit of bitching. I'm definitely not trying to bash anyone over there like some salty little bitch, but it honestly hurt my feelings. I know, it's only an internet site, but I felt a closesness to many of those guys and had tons of respect for at least one of them who went out of his way to publicly berate me on my way out of town. Sorry, but that's something thats easily overlooked.

That being said, SS, you're still a kiss ass!

Not kissing ass, its just very easy for me to be complimentary here.

I'm excited to see all the new goodies too, though I don't know what I'll do with myself when the site is down fr the upgrade!

Maybe we can talk Boone into a nipple pick to keep us company through the cold nights?

Not kissing ass, its just very easy for me to be complimentary here.

I'm excited to see all the new goodies too, though I don't know what I'll do with myself when the site is down fr the upgrade!

SS, brother you know I'm kidding! I'd love to :dance: with you in the moonlight!

The bromanship is strong in this thread... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.