• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO.C.D. - Going Gump

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Life is nothing more than a string of 'moments’ stretching from birth to the inevitable end. What we do with them defines us. Some seize them. Some...

More...

A very nice read Boone!......and I share the same basic thought:

Opportunity stares us right in the face. Do we walk through that door or let the Giants slam it in our face?

I have complete faith in our offense. I know we can score.

I pray that whether through hard work and due diligence or divine intervention or maybe Haslett finds the Ovaltine decoder ring.....the defense does it's part to help our O and we win the game.

Monday Night Football, National TV audience........The stage is yours Redskins....let's do this!!

Awesome read. I had no idea that happened to you, and congrats on Valerie.

This game is absolutely enormous. A win here would finally confirm that we're back.

Thanks guys. Been a tough long week. Good to do something to distract myself.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Great read John, and I even liked the footballl part :)

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. This is your first impression, Griffin! Make it count!

Great read, Boone!

Outstanding read, my friend. I even liked the football part. ;)

Fate, is both the kindest, and cruelest, of the unknown consequences of timing, in our lives.

May the fates shine positive on you, me, us, our team, and our season, come Monday night, and beyond.

The afternoon thought for the day is.....................beer.

What an incredibly well written piece! The wheel of life has so many spokes that its almost mind numbing.

Thanks for the smile!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Life threw me a curveball this week - my Dad had a massive heart attack. Spent a lot of the past 8 days in ICU with him. Felt good to think about something else for an hour as I wrote this one, and probably why I was focused on the 'wind vs. feather' angle. You never know what's around the next bend in life. I hope we kick some ass tomorrow night. Just because :)

That was a great read! I know for a fact how being in the right place at the right time changes everything. I met my fiance in april when she was on vacation in Beaufort SC. I was supposed to go with a friend that night to Savannah for dinner, but that got canceled. It was a Tuesday night so I decided to go downtown, and ended up meeting Kelly. She was out with her cousin who went home, Kelly decided to stay out and ended up at Plums where I was. Once we started talking we never stopped! Now I live in Akron Ohio, with her. Just that fast your life can change for the better!

Tomorrow night is that time for the Skins too, don't let us down we have all been waiting a long time for this and have paid our dues..... HTTR

That was a great read! I know for a fact how being in the right place at the right time changes everything. I met my fiance in april when she was on vacation in Beaufort SC. I was supposed to go with a friend that night to Savannah for dinner, but that got canceled. It was a Tuesday night so I decided to go downtown, and ended up meeting Kelly. She was out with her cousin who went home, Kelly decided to stay out and ended up at Plums where I was. Once we started talking we never stopped! Now I live in Akron Ohio, with her. Just that fast your life can change for the better!

Tomorrow night is that time for the Skins too, don't let us down we have all been waiting a long time for this and have paid our dues..... HTTR

Congrats :cheers: I have an interesting belief system. While I am agnostic in terms of religious beliefs, I also have a strong belief in destiny. I've had far too many life events that seemed 'predestined' to embrace that our lives are just random.

May seem silly to projec that kind of philosophy onto a football team. But hey, it's my blog.

And I do what I want :)

May seem silly to project that kind of philosophy onto a football team. But hey, it's my blog.

And I do what I want :)

:allhail:

On a personal note, sending prayers out to your Dad and family.

This site was born out of a simple yet profound (at least to us) belief that happened to be shared by guys brought together through a common passion:

Our love of Redskins football is PART of the Big Picture. Hey, life isn't just about work. It's not "just" about anything. Life is about caring, doing, feeling ... recognizing and celebrating moments. It's about living.

Been a great ride, J. Can't wait to see where it all leads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.