• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ryan Torain Signs With The Giants, Anthony Armstrong To The Pukes

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Mods, please move if necessary.

Interesting to see two former Skins signed by rivals. Especially Torain, right before next Monday's game. I thought he might have been done in the NFL.

Mods, please move if necessary.

Interesting to see two former Skins signed by rivals. Especially Torain, right before next Monday's game. I thought he might have been done in the NFL.

Didn't one of the Giants running backs get hurt sunday night ?

kind of interesting.... i wonder what kind of shape Torain is in...

Man, I really liked Torain for the brief time he spent here, and wish him well. I also hope he does not do big-time damage to us Monday night!

They'll cut him quick once they pick his brain clean. NY is probably scared ****less since RGIII actually had us in prime position for victory, but Madieu Williams saved their butt. That's why Torain and his gimped legs was picked up.

They'll cut him quick once they pick his brain clean. NY is probably scared ****less since RGIII actually had us in prime position for victory, but Madieu Williams saved their butt. That's why Torain and his gimped legs was picked up.

Maybe. But what the hell is he going to tell them? Hey guys, the D sucks, and the offense is completely different from when I was there. So... yeah.

They'll cut him quick once they pick his brain clean.

Torain was gone before RG3 came along and had the whole offense catered around him. All he can tell them about us is how our current 3rd-string QB, who hasn't seen the active squad all year, owned them last year.

Besides, teams can know what play we're going to run (option) and still not stop it.

Torain was gone before RG3 came along and had the whole offense catered around him. All he can tell them about us is how our current 3rd-string QB, who hasn't seen the active squad all year, owned them last year.

:laugh:

Fear The Spear said:
Besides, teams can know what play we're going to run (option) and still not stop it.

Torain: "Also, you might want to keep an eye out for play action."

Coughlin: "Ya don't say?"

;)

Well, the Giants still picked up Nehemiah Broughton to their PS back in 2009 even though Shanahan was a complete newcomer to Washington and Gibbs' O is nothing like either Shanahan's O.

Even though we have new wrinkles, Kyle still has some of his old playbook. No way he's going to toss out everything he had. We still have a few conventional runs and passes that the Giants might want inside info on. It's worth a shot, from their perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.