• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Griffin having fun in post game

tshile

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C7houF0hf8[/media]

It's the whole post game presser with Griffin, but the 7 minute mark is the start of the cool hand luke stuff.

If you haven't seen it it's worth watching that, no wonder the media likes him so much.

I'm sorry if this thread has already been made... I (quickly) searched and didn't see it :)

his laugh is so from gut and genuine ... so great.

Griffin's reaction only showed me how old I am relative to the players on the team. I got the Cool Hand Luke movie reference right away.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

tha media and reporters all have hard ons for him...good to see.....!

I saw the picture somewhere whey Shanahan actually sent him the Cool Hand Luke DVD... he had his Baylor T-Shirt on and was holding it up. Priceless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.