• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Keenan Robinson to IR

If the Redskins can rebound and finish 7-9 or 8-8 with all od the injuries the team has had that will be the first really good sign we are finally emerging from the dungeon in the NFC East.

I still have my eye on Hankerson and Jenkins. These are high picks that need to impress down the stretch.

Moss and Robinson have been making the plays for Griffin while Hankerson has been relatively quiet.

The DL rush is still coming from Bowen on the other side.

I thought the plan waas to move the 320 Jenkins inside on third downs to collapse the pocket?

Haven't seen much of that.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

If the Redskins can rebound and finish 7-9 or 8-8 with all od the injuries the team has had that will be the first really good sign we are finally emerging from the dungeon in the NFC East.

I still have my eye on Hankerson and Jenkins. These are high picks that need to impress down the stretch.

Moss and Robinson have been making the plays for Griffin while Hankerson has been relatively quiet.

The DL rush is still coming from Bowen on the other side.

I thought the plan waas to move the 320 Jenkins inside on third downs to collapse the pocket?

Haven't seen much of that.

Did you watch the game on Thanksgiving? Jenkins dominated the Cowboys OL.

Did he? I need to go back and watch, because I don't recall that at all.

I had been drinking though.... like, started 6 hours before the game started...

Jenkins blew up Free once or twice on running plays but I don't remember him getting to Romo and affecting the passing game.

Did he? I need to go back and watch, because I don't recall that at all.

I had been drinking though.... like, started 6 hours before the game started...

Jenkins blew up Free once or twice on running plays but I don't remember him getting to Romo and affecting the passing game.

Yeah, but I have thought he's been playing well all year, so maybe I'm biased. He was right there on both sacks (I'm actually surprised he didn't get a half sack for one of them).

Oooooh he "dominated" Doug Free... Wow.

Sorry couldn't resist. :D

Oooooh he "dominated" Doug Free... Wow.

Sorry couldn't resist. :D

:laugh: That's what I was thinking, but I will say Jenkins did look more impressive overall against Dallas.

As for Keenan Robinson, having seen some games live I know he was progressing...you can't always see the LB play on TV. He found himself out of position at times on passing downs, but he was beginning to progress...or so it seemed. He reminded me a lot of Perry Riley in his first year. The problem with that is, does he have a higher ceiling than Riley? Because we are going to need that from whomever replaces London Fletcher.

I really need to take another look. That's awesome if he's getting better, we really need d linemen... Preferably nasty ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.