• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Shouldn't Jenkins be fined and suspended for the hit on Garcon

ya and hall got fined 35 k ..aint that a bitch ...for lil chin check !

Well, I was right about that. So that must mean I am right about everything else.

Suh got a $30K fine, not exactly a pardon.

I wasnt sure how to look at that kick by Suh. Yes, he has a horrible rep and deservedly so. But if you look at how his body is when he kicks him, his face is down in the turf. Im sure he could have taken a lucky guess at where his crotch was, but that was a shot in the dark.

Not sure he intended to kick him in the crotch (that part was lucky - you're right, he couldn't see), however I think he definitely was intentionally trying to kick him.

D. Hall was fined $35,570 for two infractions against Dallas; a horse-collar tackle and a late hit. What? I didn't notice either....but it seems to me the league is gunning for 23 these days.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ll-35750-for-two-infractions-against-cowboys/

Why wouldn't they... his antagonistic demeanor is one of the things they are trying to rid the league of. Horse collar? He prolly has 6 since the rule was put in place. Late hit? Don't remember it but its just one punk move by the biggest punk in the league aside from Cortland Finnegan. At least Finnegan can check someone at the line. Soooo ready to move on from this tool. He's garbage.

Why wouldn't they... his antagonistic demeanor is one of the things they are trying to rid the league of. Horse collar? He prolly has 6 since the rule was put in place. Late hit? Don't remember it but its just one punk move by the biggest punk in the league aside from Cortland Finnegan. At least Finnegan can check someone at the line. Soooo ready to move on from this tool. He's garbage.

Agreed...but if he's being targeted unfairly, it hurts the rest of the team. More reason to move on, I suppose...

Enough of the "we are victims" nonsense.

Hall slapped/punched Dez Bryant in the head after the play was over. Does anyone here really believe that isn't worthy of a fine? The refs didn't see it. The league did.

Also, a ton of other players got fined this weekend. Including Jay Cutler for "taunting" another player to the tune of $10,000.

It isn't a conspiracy against the Skins.

But people.....he's the best we have. Even when Carlos was here, Hall was the only player in our secondary who could ever make a play. He's still the only one who can intercept a pass, or turn a game around in a split second.

We have two players in our secondary--Hall and Fletcher. And Fletcher isn't even a DB.

Last edited:
I don't think it's playing the victim as much as the punishment fitting the crime. What Hall did was indefensible, but he didn't shove a player at nearly full speed into a wall. Hall was fined about 5 times the amount Jenkins was fined... Cutler was fined 10k for tossing a ball at a player, Jenkins' actions were much more punishable!

I don't think it's playing the victim as much as the punishment fitting the crime. What Hall did was indefensible, but he didn't shove a player at nearly full speed into a wall. Hall was fined about 5 times the amount Jenkins was fined... Cutler was fined 10k for tossing a ball at a player, Jenkins' actions were much more punishable!

Nonsense. Dont be ridiculous, its not like the league has placed a premium on player safety this year or anything.

Bunch of damned hypocrites up there.

Does anyone have a clip of the hall "slap"? I could have sworn that Dez either slapped or at the very least face pushed DH first.

Edit: Seems Dez pushed off of him while getting off the ground, i'm not mad at DH for that.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyNWQZ-_cuA[/media]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ui8HrAUYGEk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.