• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The World's Most Prestigious Power Poll: Week 5

PennSkinsfan

http://dcprosportsreport.com/2009/10/the-worlds-most-prestigious-power-poll-week-5.html

Enjoy.

The World's Most Prestigious Power Poll is taking on a new look -- NFC teams are filling the top spots. After years as the inferior conference, the NFC has half of the top 10 spots in this poll, which, when you think about it, is a lot more impressive than that Pro Bowl thing.

01. Indianapolis Colts [4-0]: You could put 10 futbol players on a field with Peyton Manning and they'd still win at least 9 games a year. [NC]

02. New York Giants [4-0]: They haven't beaten any good teams yet, but they are dominating the teams they should. [NC]

03. Minnesota Vikings [4-0]: A great pass rush, the best running back in the game and Brett Favre with plenty of gas left in the tank have Minnesotans dreaming of a winter weekend in Miami. [+1]

The quote about our 23rd ranking could not be more accurate. It is breaking my heart!

I am going to smirk watching Favre and the Vikings have a nice season, make the playoffs and then suffer the traditional Minnesota swoon :laugh:

This is the same club that lost 4 Super Bowls and then most recently lost 41-0 in the NFC Title game in 2000.

The fans can almost taste it, but the Vikes won't deliver :D

The first team with a good passer and somebody that can put a decent block on Jared Allen will light 'em up. I can't wait.:)

The reference to the Redskins in the Panthers' comment was sad to see, yet on point as well:

Jon Fox has never had back-to-back winning seasons, but if he's going to turn this year around, it's got to start this Sunday against the hapless Redskins.

Doesn't it just make you feel great hearing your team described as "hapless"? Ugh.

For some reason this always comes to mind when I hear the word hapless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.