• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Defence is atrocious, and Haslett has got to go.

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
But today, I find it hard to give a crap, for one glorious day I got to relive part of my childhood. The Redksins for 30 minutes looked solid all around and even Hasletts garbage soft zone when we have a lead wasnt enough to prevent RG3 from showing the world who the face of this franchise is.

so Yeah, I still hate Haslett despise the abortion he turned this once proud defence into, but for now, we have hope, we see a light at the end of the tunnel, I hope shanny takes this second chance for what it is and builds a defence and an Oline around Rg3, because hes earned it.

When I say that Rg3 gives us a punchers chance I mean it, several times the cowies could have come back, but each time when it mattered, RG3 found ways to score. hes a rookie, I saw at least 3 passes that were off the mark, but I also saw a kid eat the ball and take a sack, I saw him throw the ball away instead of ofrce it and get picked.

So yeah until next week, I am gonna bask in this, we beat the Cowpies.

oh and Btw, Hall, you are still a dip**** and that laydown was lame, when you can score against the cowpies , you do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.