• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

At Costco today

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
I was at Costco today and had on a Redskins T – Shirt. When I went to the checkout pay for my stuff the guy says to me “I bet you enjoyed the game yesterday, RG3 will be a guy the Cowboys Fans hate for a long time” I told him “It is about time we had player the Cowboys Fans hate after we have hated Aikman and Romo for the longest time”.

RG3 mania is so awesome! :thumbsup:

You know what I'm loving that my wife pointed out yesterday? For the first time in years, I'm not the only one in Virginia Beach openly supporting the Skins with my gear, stickers, etc. It's a good thing, although I think any fan that hides in shame is an outcast anyway.

I was out and about Friday with my Redskins hat & shirt on, and had a few people high five me (they hate Dallas down here as much as we do). One guy from DC told me I was "brave" to wear my colors in Texas, I said it wasn't a choice! I HAD to represent after a win like that!

I was driving through the Dallas area the day after the game and I never saw any Cowboys gear but I did see a Redskins hat or RG3 jersey on a few people. It was pretty funny. Then in Louisiana, Miss, Alabama where I'm at now the same thing. I haven't seen any Cowboys gear on anybody since i left San Diego a few weeks ago in fact lol.

In Dallas all the talk radio I heard was Puke fans calling for Jerry Jones to hire a real GM. I hope JJ sticks to the current plan. It's working great, IMO,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.