• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Redskins to Playoffs": Skip Bayless

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
I rarely watch these buffoons, but Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith are out of control! Bayless just said that the Redskins will reel off 7 straight victories to reach the playoffs.

While it sounds good, but I don't see that.

Edit: They are also discussing RG3 for the MVP.

RG3 will get ROTY.

P Manning will be the favorite for MVP.

Another RG3 quote post-game from a WaPo article:

"Said Griffin: 'I feel as if something is building. Being 3-6, the character of your team is tested. … We might have thought we could do it. Now we know we can do it, and it’s in our hands.'

Another RG3 quote post-game from a WaPo article:

"Said Griffin: 'I feel as if something is building. Being 3-6, the character of your team is tested. … We might have thought we could do it. Now we know we can do it, and it’s in our hands.'

I heard several players yesterday say basically same thing. There is something going on in the locker room. These guys are playing hard for each other.

Maybe the comments by Shanahan after Carolina game, while pissed many of us off, the team took to heart. They seem to want to show Shanahan they believe in him and each other.

Bayless? Really? Really? Who cares what this Joan Rivers look-a-like has to say about anything, good or bad. Your title should just read... "Bayless eats crow, gets on bandwagon again."

Don't like Bayless, but he has always been on the Robert Griffin bandwagon.

Bayless? Really? Really? Who cares what this Joan Rivers look-a-like has to say about anything, good or bad. Your title should just read... "Bayless eats crow, gets on bandwagon again."

I don't like him either DM and wouldn't mind a couple rounds in the octagon with him, but he was slobbering all over Griff. For a Dallas homer to slobber over anyone other than Romo, much less a Redskins' QB, is something to behold.

Well like RG3Fan said he's always been on RG3's jock but he made it disappear when we couldn't win games. Now outta nowhere he's fawning all over him again? Eff Bayless. He's a younger version of Jerrah with all the plastic surgery he's had and a blowhard to boot. He makes Steven A. Smith look good, that's how bad he is. I have no respect for any of his opinions good or bad, he should be a pancake chef with all the flipping and flopping he does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.